Eminem's Mom Attacked on Eight Mile Road...

king kong

Eminem makes a zillion dollars a year

And his Mom drives a HONDA ACCORD? WTF? Do you suppose she still lives in a trailer park too? What a lame ass. He needs to buy his mama a decent ride.

Second, I bet he feels shitty after making all those gangsta rap recordings encouraging people to be antisocial assholes, and then some fucking 16-year-old carjacks his mama at gunpoint. What goes around comes around, Mikey.

Third, I'd like to see the 16-year-old, the next morning, after being arrested and charged as an adult. His street name will be "Blow Job." Good thinkin' JACKASS. No reason to get a job and BUY a car, like everybody else--just go rob somebody and be "hard." He'll be thinkin' hard after he gets to prison in fucking Michigan.

"Yo, CANDY ASS--You belong to ME, Sugar Britches!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by king kong

Nelson's rocky relationship with her son has been no secret since the Detroit rapper became a star. Eminem has disparaged his mother in songs such as "Cleaning Out My Closet." Nelson brought and settled two defamation lawsuits over Eminem's statements about her in magazines and on radio talk shows.

Kabar...safe to say...he doesn't really like his mother....putting it mildly.

Archived