Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fugazi

Don't you hate...

Don't you hate when you start thinking about breathing? Normally it's an automatic process, but if you sit down and think about the process itself it seems to become manual and you have to keep forcing yourself to do it. This ever happen to any of you, or am I just a weirdo?

Originally posted by Fugazi

Don't you hate when you start thinking about breathing? Normally it's an automatic process, but if you sit down and think about the process itself it seems to become manual and you have to keep forcing yourself to do it. This ever happen to any of you, or am I just a weirdo?

weirdo? well i dont know you well enough to say you are. But i've done that before, almsot freaked myself out when i was younger doing that.

ALL the time. Especially when im trying to go to sleep.

what the fuck are you talking about weirdo

Re: Re: Don't you hate...

Originally posted by CLAYTONCROWN

ALL the time. Especially when im trying to go to sleep.

That is the worse, and when it happens to me most often. Dang. That makes it really hard to sleep when you're concentrating on breathing.

Originally posted by AC/DC

Now you fuckers made me do it. Fuckers.

Hahaha that's what I was hoping for. Thank you. :)

sometimes under the influence of things i think about it...and then i start breathing weird...and then i think im not breathing...anyways dont think about it just let it happen.

fugazi, i've just switched my breathing to manual, fuckhead. ;)

thanks for ruining life.

*wheeze*

Guest imported_Europe

Say no to drugs, kids...

it's like when you gotta take a shit and you keep thinkin about it and then when you finally get to a clean toilet..it doesn't wanna come out anymore...

sumtimes ill start thinking about it then ill start makin a beat with my breathing pattern:lol:

Originally posted by wiseguy

my face and arms are stinging due to some crazy spraypaint i used today

What?.....were you huffing the shit? That doesn't sound to healthy.

Forgetting to breathe while you're trying to go

to sleep? I dunno.. I've heard of this happening

but not to sober people.

popgunhuh?

so i was talking to this kid last night and he was telling me about these northern indian people who are "breatharian." as part of purifying themselves from the physical world, they train their bodies to function without food or water. apparently it takes a really long time to get to that point, but it just involves starting by cutting certain things out of your diet step by step and meditating all the fucking time. i'd read abot it in an issue of transmetropolitan but i thought it was a joke about how gullible people are.

Guest amorphic

FUCK I hate this so much it drives me crazy. I went through a period of about a week of OCD thinking about it and it was awful. damn.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this