what is time and eternity?

dosoner

It must be understood that our perception of Time is something which is created entirely by the central nervous system and the brain.

A quantum physicist will assure you, there is no formula for linear time. and upon close scrutiny of quantum physics its possible linear time doesnt exist.

What we have then is , for lack of any better term, Eternity.

Within eternity we have consciousness, Atomic consciousness, human consciousness, etc.....

It is also well known that different animals and insects percieve time differently than us, sometimes energies as simple as heat or cold causing time to slow down or speed up for them.

What I see happening is we have "the beginning" and " the ending" what is in between is Eternity. Eternity is upheld by consciousness. Conscious thought and energy balance to create/stretch the apparent fabric of time.

In some states of high union I see myself going back and forth thru my life, thru time and even changing things.

This is the mystery of Transcendental Magic.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i actually sat down and attempted to understand what you were saying...and i believe i might have gotten the jist of what your saying...but does that mean that if your mind fully understands that time is eternity, you can travel back to change things...is it kinda like that book slaughterhouse 5? maybe im completey wrong but no one else attempted to respond...so theres my shot

time is a reality, it is the fourth dimension. it is also true that time passes slower when you are under lower gravity. so, someone on the top of a mountain all their life will age slightly slower then someone at sea level. It may actually be possible to travel through time, depending on the curvature of space in out universe. it is possible that one could travel through time using a black hole, cosmic strings, and it may be possible for an extraordinarily advanced race to actually create a wormhole into another time. Shit's interesting.

taken from a user on another forum in cyberspace:

"I disagree that the only explanation of having perceptions of things that dont really exist is the evil soul enslaver... another explanation is that this was a conscious act on our own. Take the VR example out to its extreme... VR that is as good as "normal" reality,after viewing and interacting in this world you get bored and realize that it can never compete with "reality" because you know its not real. So to make it more real your memory is erased of ever entering into virtual reality and your memory of life on the "outside" is also erased. Built into the game are small clues that give away the "fakeness" of the game, design flaws, but clues that are not blatant enough to ruin the game and instantly wake you up, but they still make you wonder...

There is no point to the game, by climbing to the heighest peak in the "game" you dont win a prize on the outside where things "really" matter.

If you really answered to yourself "why am i here" inside the game , the game would be over... you could answer this question if you really wanted to, but because you havent realized its just a game yet you obviously are still having fun playing it.

So stop trying to ruin the game for yourself. The game will be over someday, it doesnt go on forever so why be in a rush to get out so soon? Oh yea before you went in you were told you only had one chance in your life to play the game, and so now you are here not having wanted to pass up such a golden opportunity."

ok after reading the excerpt, i kinda understand...do you mean that my time hrer on earth is just an illusion and that i exist somewhere else in reality, but i wont find exactly where until i die...which would be the end of the game? so everything is VR and i just dont want to realize it completely becasue that will ruin the game?

yes you are right, in space you age slower. also, at the speed of light, time stops, but as of now we cant accelerate anything to that speed, because the faster you go, the more juice you gotta use to go faster. we have actually been able to accelerate particles to 99.9% the speed of light, but no matter how much energy we feed them, they just cant make it to the speed of light.

as far as that last thing i posted goes, thats what i took it to mean. i wasnt the authur so i cant say what he had in mind, but i would imagine it was along that line somewhere. It came from a disscution about human beings, soul, consciousness, and what happens to us when we die

the quote was really interesting...thanks for that...and xeroshoes...the whole thing with the speed of light is kind of like how in math, by finding the square root and NEVER ever reach 0...its impossible no matter how many times you find its square root, you can never get to zero

taken from the same disscution

"it's obvious to me that the system of incarnation doesn't work properly here - and the reason is because the actual incarnational life in here tends towards having your head filled full of rubbish which only makes you less aware and hence doomed to the whims of unchecked thoughts and greedy astrals when it's your time to go - so of course they re-cycle you back in again, and you probably get born and grow up thinking this is your only life........."

Interesting topic.. i think i understand what you're saying....sorta like that movie "Contact" right? OFF THE SUBJECT---> this topic reminds me of a post that was on here back the day about what "Reality" is. Especially the first qoute you posted about Virtual Reality. Its sorta like that movie the "MAtrix".Its as if we are all living a game and it depends what cartrige you have in your system.Its like a person considered to be a "skitzo" would have a different catridge then a "normal" person but yet the

things that the skitzo person views as "reality" is just as real to him as you would consider the 5 fingers on your right hand. Its sorta as if as you were borned into this world with a VR headset on your head and never took it off till you got old.

And when you do take off the headset it would be like stepping into an artificial reality because it wont be your perception of whats "real". it sortahard for me to explain but hope you get what im saying. kinda intresting

------------------

fuckitwhocares

Originally posted by Xeroshoes:

time is a reality, it is the fourth dimension. it is also true that time passes slower when you are under lower gravity. so, someone on the top of a mountain all their life will age slightly slower then someone at sea level. It may actually be possible to travel through time, depending on the curvature of space in out universe. it is possible that one could travel through time using a black hole, cosmic strings, and it may be possible for an extraordinarily advanced race to actually create a wormhole into another time. Shit's interesting.

finally someone else who knows the twins paradox. and to add to what xero was saying about accelerating particles to the speed of light. As prticles speed up thier mass will increase in equilibrium with thire speed. and considering that the speed of light it the fastest speed or the maximum speed that is conceived by physical sciences. Once a particle has reached the speed of light its mass with have become so great that it would be infinite and all things will stop to exist. If a particle was accellerated to the speed of light it would be the end of the world as we know it. Even though that due to entropy there will be an end. But not for a LONG LONG time. Entropy states that there is always a certain amount of disorder within a system and it is always increasing at a constant rate. this disorder may be moved but it will still be there. An example of this is when you clean your room. objects that were haphazzrdly thrown about are now in droors and boxes and things of that nature. Yet at the same time you did not decrease the amount of entroy within the system all you did ws move it into these boxes and droors. Now back to the end of everything. As this disorder is increasing we are getting closer to a state of critical mass. at this state all particles basically explode and time will seace to exist and henceforth so will we..or what is left of us. Don't worry though this will not happen for a long ass time. by the time this has happened our sun will have burned out trillions of years earlier and unless we find a new solar system to inhabit we will be long gone. if you would like a better explination of this pick up "a brief history in time" by stephen hawkin..its where I learned all this stuff from. and plus its just stuff that will blow your mind.

its basically a theory stating that nothing can be fully understood or controlled due to tiny variables that cannot be predicted. for instance (i read this a while ago, hopefully ill get it right) if we had radar set inch by inch in a grid pattern across an entire state we could resonably say with such detailed information we could predict the exactly what the weather would be doing in the next 12 hours in a certain county. according to the chaos theory though, that would still leave a square inch of undetected space in between the radar for some time of weather altering event to occure (i think i got that a little wrong).

if youve ever heard the "butterfly flaps its wings in africa causing an avalanche in wyoming"...thats another example of those undetected variables, things that are not factored into sceintific equation... you could be out side blowing up a ballon with a helium tank, air displaced by the expanding mass of the ballon could theoretically have effects on the weather in the state next to you. the fact that things are constantly changing and moving make an unstable arena for scientific study. feel free to call me out though, its been a few years since i studied it and i may be a bit off or explained things wrong. i think i got the basic idea though.

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

I realized today that I'm being heavily influenced by subconscious drives. It's been a fairly disturbing realization. I'm getting glimpses of invisable fears that are directing my thoughts and course in life.

I know Freud, Jung or some other psychologist dude elaborates on this phenomenon. If everybody else is like me then the world is not nearly as rational a place as I once thought it to be. I'm looking forward to explaining the actions of people I encounter tomorrow through this theory of subconscious drives.

Has anybody else ever noticed the hidden power of drives manifesting themsevlves in your lives?

Originally posted by Xeroshoes:

i've definately noticed that, pretty much your emotions and subconscious instincts govern much more of your conscious thought than you think....and Zack Morris, im just finishing that book....

isn't that book great?..its been a while since I read it...I think I might start reading it again.

Archived