I'm gonna go do something legal...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've got a "Screwdriver" here that I just made up... that is Absolut and a little orange juice for those uneducated.... of course you'd have to be a slow retard to know what a Screwdriver was.

I wish I could go out and do something today but I've got speeding tickets to pay so my money situation is grimmer than the clouds outside. I'm gonna just bullshit around the house today and get faded, and resist from posting on 12oz and staying on the computer for that matter, all day long.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I've got a "Screwdriver" here that I just made up... that is Absolut and a little orange juice for those uneducated.... of course you'd have to be a slow retard to know what a Screwdriver was.

I wish I could go out and do something today but I've got speeding tickets to pay so my money situation is grimmer than the clouds outside. I'm gonna just bullshit around the house today and get faded, and resist from posting on 12oz and staying on the computer for that matter, all day long.

wow that's weird...i had a screwdriver with breakfast today, i just paid 2 parking tickets, and it's very gloomy here as well....

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

ok, two things

first: screwdrivers were invented by oil drillers (american) in iraq. they weren't allowed to have alcohol, but some brought some in, anyway...they only had orange juice to mix it with, and no stirring utensils, so they used their screwdrivers.

second: mix with absolute citron. tastes like orange crush. one ounce vodka to two ounces o.j. crushed ice.

SO far ive its been good. i went to the city and racked clothes for myself nice ralph lauren shirts around like 50 dollars each. got myself a one of them fur jakets too. all in all it was successful no problems. its around 9 so i have no plans yet. probly get wet and sit around all night . im on aim if you want to chat. eynay6