Girl Trouble - That sinking feeling

FunktionOne

So I just got back from hanging out with my exgirlfriend of about three years, we haven't been in touch for about four months until she calls me recently, so I figure what the hell, lets hang out... right?

As, It turns out neither of us have really moved since and she acts like we are still together (except the whole physical contact thing). And I would totally try to push a relationship with her again, but problem is I'm leaving town in a few days and I'm not coming back for some time...

So now here I am spilling my guts like a whinny bitch, I'm out of whiskey and I'm trying to detach myself here....

Anyone with similar situations or advice... 'cause I need to change my focus.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:: hug :: ^

tetris can be cool. although doing anything that has the posibility of making you concentrate really hard or being strenuous (like something challenging) + being heartbroken......makes me even more ..crazy?

mortalcombat + heartbreak = high blood pressure

i am such a freak.

playing with my son usually helps, if this were back in the day i probably would smoke some weed or something. :( that is really damn sad.

dee//feeling emo and not too proud 2004

good for you, dee. i don't smoke anymore, either. it's been weeks and weeks. i know it sounds like a short time...just saying weeks, but it's a good thing.

you should be proud that you have a little one around the house. they make things brighter...no judgements. damn! pure innocence is so beautiful!

Mr. Funk.. what if you told her about this situation. what if you are worrying for no reason-maybe she just wanted to hangout..unless she said or acted otherwise. i guess talking to her about it and seeing what she may want would be a good idea perhaps.

DEE whats wrong. too pretty to be sad and emo.<333

To actually make a real discussion out of this....**

that was my point, Dee. It ain't no joke. Thats why such a drastic measure sometimes has to be taken to relieve (albeit temporary) the pain that heartbreak causes.

Looking back on it is never as bad living through it, and living through it is something that we all must go through.

**you all post fast

i need tetris for my gameboy . i got brother bear, finding nemo , donkey kong and daredevil. ( my 8 yr old cousin got them for me). theyre okay except i didnt open daredevil. it looks too fucking lame. anwywho, on dk theres this extra fishing game i really got into ..but its just not doing it like it use to. overall, i need some new games.pshaw.

case knows whats up with children appreciation!! :)

hi delis! i was just saying i was feeling emo because it made me sad funks in the whole situation... i know it sounds gay right! but made me put the thugsheild down.. and think about all the times i've been down cause of that kinda shit.. so im tottally feeling his post. i was imagining when i opened this thread that some jerk is going to say something mean since he's all down n shit................!

delis: ::hugs:: x 10 !!!!!!

and effyoo i feel you right there!

on children appreciation:

-i have a 4 month old cousin. hes cute as hell. it s weird his moms korean and his dads black and he looks like an asian mini version of his dad...anwyho..kids are fun stuff.

feeling emo sucks..but it happens right.

youre money dee youre money.

$

Originally posted by FunktionOne

So I just got back from hanging out with my exgirlfriend of about three years, we haven't been in touch for about four months until she calls me recently, so I figure what the hell, lets hang out... right?

As, It turns out neither of us have really moved since and she acts like we are still together (except the whole physical contact thing). And I would totally try to push a relationship with her again, but problem is I'm leaving town in a few days and I'm not coming back for some time...

So now here I am spilling my guts like a whinny bitch, I'm out of whiskey and I'm trying to detach myself here....

tell her whats crackin...if she aint feelin it, oh well...your did yer part....enough of the games and shit....if alls real in this shit...theres no need for heartache...so speek up and if its real its real if it aint dont sweat it cus it wasnt that hot in here anyway...

Re: Re: Girl Trouble - That sinking feeling

Originally posted by mr.pescado

tell her whats crackin...if she aint feelin it, oh well...your did yer part....enough of the games and shit....if alls real in this shit...theres no need for heartache...so speek up and if its real its real if it aint dont sweat it cus it wasnt that hot in here anyway...

unnno what, that what I'm gonna do

Thanks pescado

Originally posted by FunktionOne

Get a man