Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ethreadzny2

The ethreadzny appreciation thread.

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

you make me sound like such a gentleman in my tutorials...thank you, youre a gentleman, a scholor and a good judge of bad whiskey.

Hey, if anyone recomends any certain brands of (afordable) whiskey, I'd love to hear them..I just can't enough..

..oh and ethreadzny don't dispair, soon the world will know what a great person you are... maybe you will be the jerry seinfeld of 12oz.... unno like "the nicest guy in hollywood" only "the nicest guy of internet graff land"... 'cause that's a much larger accomplishment in my book....

..I raise my glass too (no, really, look!)

[missing picture::FunktionOne/Raisedglass.jpg]

I think I broke my winding font. But thank you, FunktionOne I feel bring compared to Jerry Seinfeld boosted my selfesteem, and I Thank you for that.

SleepAnDream- of course man, we got to hit up the finest bars when you make a trip back to the northeast,

I appreciate the fact that I’m skipping school so I can read a Mordecai Richler book and vocalize my appreciation for ethreadz and his threads. I’m also downloading a facial cumshot.

warm................weather.................please......................

Originally posted by Weapon X

I appreciate the fact that I’m skipping school so I can read a Mordecai Richler book and vocalize my appreciation for ethreadz and his threads. I’m also downloading a facial cumshot.

Nothing like telling a girl how much you care when you shooy a load in her face.

always HOLding it down. afraidoflife how you been man. StarzAbove Ny till I die, Ok maybe not, but for awhile anyways., Johnny we got to meet up a party..

Originally posted by FunktionOne

Hey, if anyone recomends any certain brands of (afordable) whiskey, I'd love to hear them..I just can't enough..

Makers Mark Whiskey

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

always HOLding it down. afraidoflife how you been man. StarzAbove Ny till I die, Ok maybe not, but for awhile anyways., Johnny we got to meet up a party..

you're friends with heavylox aren't you?

He's a good dude. Always lead me in the right direction.

jbrshmonster- that rocks, thank you..

pinup-heads need to be shrank. I will give it a wim tommorow.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this