firdayfridayfridayfridayfridayfriday

Abracadabra

tonight: no real plans. prolly go to this bar e55 and have a few quiet ales. probably head out and catch a few fillins after dark cos i've been slackin on bombing lately

saturday: gunna catch lost in translation. haven't seen a movie at the cinema for ages. should be good.

saturday night: get krunk. forilla magilla gorilla

sunday: rock a hangover. go out and get krunk again on sunday night cos it's a long weekend.

monday: rock a hangover again. thank the gods i'm not at work.

what you up to nigguh?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Calendar is wide open, so is the mobile.

Well tonight its probaly hangin out and getting wasted.

Saturday, dinner with the company I work for, last year it sucked, hopefully the hot secretaries will make it more interesting this year. Sunday chill with females of some kind...

Tonight: Beer's down at the local tavern then home

Saturday: Not sure

Sat night: Probably take it easy for the next day

Sunday: Lap local beaches and head down to the Cottesloe Beach Hotel for a beer or 10.. where it gets pretty busy.. http://www.cottesloebeachhotel.com.au/html/images/crowd.jpg'>

And girls like these hang out there:

http://www.cottesloebeachhotel.com.au/html/images/081203small.jpg'>

http://www.cottesloebeachhotel.com.au/html/images/161203small.jpg'>

Monday: To a friends house to celebrate Australia Day, then down to the foreshore of the river in the city to watch the fire works display, then back to friends for more drinking.

fri..tonight go to a pub...get pissed and try to pickup a female

sat.. work and probly feel sorry fro myself with a wicked hangover

sat.night.. get smashed and may end up on a boat to a little island of my coast..

sun.. have a hangover and probly go to beach or go motorbike riding

sun.night.. go to the sunday session and get maggot once again...

monday...wake up get ready and go to mates house and start drinking for AUSTRALIA DAY then kick off and watch the fire works!!!

fuck i love australia day! but the tuesday should be a public holiday

as well so we can all get over our big weekend and hangovers!

.....i cant wait...and hopefully in that time i sqeez in a paint.but will it happen.....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Unrelated comment: Watched "Cold Mountain" last night. It was eh. Good eh.

Tonight: Med school party at a beachside apartment, overnight stay. Get wasted and hopefully get laid. It's been way too fucking long.

Saturday: Hangover treat beachstyles at said apartment. No idea what's gonna happen at night, but I'm 100% sure it will involve drinking again.

Sunday: Further beachstyles.

El Mamerro has attached this image:

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/PMT/domino2.jpg'>

tonight...crashing some wine tasting and getting drunk on high dollar wine for free. try to find some high dollar strange to go with it.

Saturday: doing some volunteer work and then later on going out woman hunting with the guys.

Sunday: I'm not really sure...I think I have plans...but I can't remember.

friday: paaaaartay! i've got 20 on it. ;) but we're not planning on staying out too long. we've found a new appreciation for rest and sleep.

saturday: not sure. maybe go to my dad's and confront him on his new girlfriend and how we want to eat out with both of them. maybe even go shopping. i need longer socks.

sunday: relax with the old man (the hubby not my dad). prolly eat at our breakfast spot. head out to get some pork buns n custard pies. head out somewhere nice to hang out. maybe at the beach or the park.