the 12oz postcard project

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, i'm down to do one more postcard. El Mammero has priority but if someone can make a good case for themselves I'll make two more.

As a rule, don't beg please, from me or anyone else for that matter......it's gross even when you type it.

Thanks for the postcard Casek! :)

I got it yesterday, of course the mailperson

jammed it halfway into this little slot instead of opening the box

so by the time i got to it it was folded 4 times and a little soggy (snow).

damn postal service.

I liked the design although the proverb was a bit sad.

be expecting something from me...ona these days.

surprises are always better!

okay sorry i havent started it....again.

i promise to make a trip to the art store tonight.

casek! i got yours too! so cool.....i dont think i can make it that cool unfortunately :(

the quote had me thinking though. there are different ways to approach that quote that your wrote to me and i'd like to know what your approach to taht quote is so email me.

but postage is easy for this project....work helps me out!

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

jbrsh has gotsz the mailsz.

And a question for casek: I know you're sending to everyone, since it seems like everyone is connecting through you, but do you know if these people are just expecting to trade with you, or are they expecting to get others addresses through you?

umm, ya know, some people do want to trade with others, and some don't. i'm just playin it by ear. if the others want to trade with other people, i am obliged to hook them up with addies from the others (who want to trade with other folks)....if not, it's cool. i make 'em and send 'em out. at first, i was treating them like a celeb autograph session... i was all messed up on my sleeping pills, droppin' addies and tags on there real quick like...it got to be too much and i slowed down, but i'm still getting them out as fast as i can.

i'm rambling

dlush: you've got mail....

cinched: yes, it is sad, but it's true. i think it's also kinda beautiful in a way.

Originally posted by jbrshmonster

i got some addresses..i just don't know who's they are..

casek? let me know who's they are... anyone else, here's my email..

ghosttowndeluxe@hotmail.com

fuck work.. ther'es snow everywhere

umm, i can't remember who they are, just make 'em and mail 'em out. there are some folks who didn't give me a name either..

Got casek's today, should be printing / drawing a few tomorrow. I'll try to send mostly 3DSMax / Photographic shit so as not to expose anyone to my toy-ass graffiti sketches.

Also, casek is the only address I have, I've sent mine to him and another person. Casek, feel free to distribute my addy to anyone on the list wanting it so I'll hopefully get some places to send things to in return.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

Got casek's today, should be printing / drawing a few tomorrow. I'll try to send mostly 3DSMax / Photographic shit so as not to expose anyone to my toy-ass graffiti sketches.

Also, casek is the only address I have, I've sent mine to him and another person. Casek, feel free to distribute my addy to anyone on the list wanting it so I'll hopefully get some places to send things to in return.

word. gotcha. have you received mine, yet?

on another note:

this is part of a valentines day card i sent my friend (her in the picture).

i spent a little time colorizing it, as it was a black and white photo i had taken a year or so back. on the inside, "when i think this might have all been a dream, i need only look at this picture"

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00408623f00000002.jpg'>

i'm too fuckin' much.

hi everyone!!!

i got your email casek and lens. will be writing back later on today.

okay so dude. i went to the art store and picked up some nice paper to put these creations on and also to make sure that the mail wouldnt ruin the paper too. got it really cheap. too bad i couldnt afford some of the print gocco stuff this time. but pay day is saturday! whooo.

so i made 3 outta 5 postacards last night. one of them started out to be horrid so i put a girl in there and an extra word and it is one of the best ones. i ahve never been so creative in such a long time!

i will be doing the rest tonight and have them done before friday.

krie, i'll have to send yours this weekend.

casek, that image is awesomeness. i am going to walgreens today and pick out some cheezy kid valentine cards. i have to email people for their address' today. does anyone in this thread want one?

Alright, I'm gonna go to Kinkos tomorrow and

print mine up... Casek! I got yours yesterday,

I'm liking this shit. What program did you use?

I think my roomate's starting to get worried I'm

recieving postcards from random people across

the internet... hahhaha... god this makes me

look functional.

Who all wants one from me? Casek, I may

have deleted your address by accident (not sure)

so re-send that ish to me. Anyone else want

one? I made up two versions... and I plan on

printing up like 5 or 10. Hit me up with the info

and I'll put you down and keep shit private...

you know the tackhammer:

kickasspogostick@yahoo.com

Archived