the 12oz postcard project

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump for the people who haevn't sent me an address yet, and for the people who want to trade with other people...and for the people who want to look at this and laugh....and those other people who just pass this thread by because they saw the josie maran thread......

some photoshop fucking around. To the people who i'm sending to, which do you like better, although i think i'm going to make a few more completely different things as well, i just want the opinion here.

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/MrScojangles/original_brush_picture_1_copy.jpg'>

or

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/MrScojangles/embossed_brush_picture_1_copy.jpg'>

LENS, drop me a quick note and let me know which email addy is yours...Krie wants to trade with more people...actually, several people want to trade with more people...

Dlush, get me that addy that you want people to send postcards to you at...guess you only check email at work, huh?

ok, mailing out three more tomorrow....you guys should start to receive them any time this week....except for the cali people, i have no idea how long it takes to get from where i'm at to get over there....maybe a week.

good news is that a few more people have signed on, and i'm considering making a whole new set of postcards so it doesn't get boring and everyone won't get one of the same series of four cards...

sleepandream

turbocapslock

lens

krie

26SidedCube

cinchedwaist

fatbastard

gnometoys

jbrshmonster

mrchupacabra

devilush

beardo

bad-religion

and i think i'm leaving someone else out...hmm...

let's get some shit going....

what do i have to bribe you with?

nah, never say never....i've still got a few cards i can send out.

the valentines day card swap would be cool, but the male to female ratio on here is a little crazy, and, personally, i'd feel kinda funny getting a v-day card from some dude...or even sending one to some dude

Originally posted by casekonly

the valentines day card swap would be cool, but the male to female ratio on here is a little crazy, and, personally, i'd feel kinda funny getting a v-day card from some dude...or even sending one to some dude

I'd feel straight up GAY sending a valentine to another dude.

Ahem...."Ah yes, Casek, i wanna wish you a happy valentines day. love...Lens...."

Ewww, see? that's not right even if I generated some ill ass letters complimented by some bad ass characters.

We should just have the willing females raise their hands and send them valentines from all worthy gentlemen here at 12oz

Casek...

I just sent off postcards to you, devilush, krie and effoyu.

One problem, they might make it.

I hafta ruin the suprise now. I basically drew some stuff on the postal express mail labels and then affixed them to some heavy card stock paper.

When i went to the post office today, the chick at the counter was all "oh my god oh my god, you can't mail that!" citing the fact that since I used a express mail label to make a postcard, the post office would treat it as such and not just a creative postcard.

But I don't see what the problem would be since that I drew so fucking much on the labels it would be painfully obvious to the mailcarrier that I just got creative and that it was just a normal postcard.

Bottom line: to the four people I sent postcards to, I mailed them and if you never get them, my apologies. I'll use a diff medium next time.

Fuck, I hope ya get em, I put some effort into that shit. I finished Casek's this morning during my anthropology lecture. Devilushs' was conceived at the bus stop last night. Krie's was produced while i was sitting on the toilet. Effyou, I spilled last nights dinner all over yours when i was making it.

Archived