the 12oz postcard project

casekonly

ok, people can choose you if you'd like, but i better be one of those people, guh.

i knew you couldn't fit your sexy on one postcard, and it'd cost you a fortune to send me enough postcards to handle your sexy...i guess your lettering skills will have to do, for now...sigh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

i think we should organize this better....

me, too. but i'm trading with 15 people...15 cards are leaving my house...

some people want to trade with more people, and that's cool. they can just hook up with each other here, and work that out.

i need four more people on my list, and then i'm out of it until i come up with some more postcard designs.

i think, if people want to trade with others, maybe they can work out a list...

for example, dlush wants to make 5 postcards, she makes a list for herself, and trades with 5 people (i better be one of those 5), if you want to make a short list, or even if you just want to trade with me for now, that's great! so, it kinda is organized, but disorganized....chaos and order...yay!

ok, taking a break from the computer to go eat and watch some idiot box....if i don't get back to any of you as quickly as i have been today, don't be disappointed, just sit there patiently and wait...for hours...and hours....just kidding. i'll try and get back to anyone who writes tonight.

ok, i'm going to get mine printed off right now. it's a set of four. a series, if you will (i will...say it, dammit, say it!) haha.

i'll grab up some stamps on my way back and start mailing these out tomorrow morning.

i have four addresses so far.....don't sleep.

sleepandream

turbocapslock

lens

krie

26SidedCube

cinchedwaist

fatbastard

gnometoys

jbrshmonster

mrchupacabra

devilush

i'm mailing out to everyone there...so far, i've got addies for (and they've got mine) 26sidedcube, gnometoys, cinchedwaist, and devilush.

if you'd like to be on the list of people that receive one from d-lush, that can be arranged, there are four more cards left, i guess, unless she's promised them away already.

anyway, drop me an email and we'll exchange addresses.

You got mail.

Also i dont want to recive one from fatbastard. Nothing against him personally, just we live in the same city and the city's fairly small so id just rather my address remain anonymos to others in my city.

i dont mind sending one to fatbastard but im just gonna use normal post cards from the shop, which he could probably get as well.

As i said nothing against FB personally, hes a cool guy, just dont want my address circling within my city. etc etc.

orite thanks

when ever i open a browser it skrews up on me..

it actually crossed my mind of sending steve irwin ones :lol:

but yeah im gonna head into tha city tomorrow and look for one for ya :ballcap:

hell yeah! thanks!

you know, it might be damn funny if someone made a postcard out of the pic of him holding his baby near that crocodile...and if it had an australian postmark, that'd be even better.

if any of you get rich off that idea, you owe me a cuban cigar stuffed with something other than it's natural filler...

Archived