Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Taco bell Bomber

reasons why i got to weddings

Guest K[O]MEGA

them white gurls got no rythem..loOk at them..i bet they are dancing to a slow sOng..

lol...theyre all cute but i dont really go for the britney look. alecia keys? now you got my attention...that chick is hot.

anyways, what I think is funny about weddings is this: its the only time when chicks get hammered without fail. like at regular parties or events or bars, the drunk chicks get drunk, but lots of the girls always maintain their shit. most dudes take the cake on the "stupid drunk" race. BUT at weddings, ALL THE WOMEN GET TRASHED. why? my theory: all the married women remember back to when they got married, when they were happy, before their husband got fat/fucked the secretary/snored/whatever...so they get all sad and get wasted. the unmarried friends get mad sad that they arent getting married and didnt get to pick out a dress etc, etc, and begin to wonder if it theyll ever get married, if theyre too fat and so on...so they get hammered to drown the sorrows as well. the divorced chicks, well they drink all the time anyway, this is jsut an excuse to do it for free...theyre just drinkin to get through life at this point. weddings just remind them of what a fuck up they are. most dudes at weddings are like "free booze!" and then they get there and its like frilly white hell and half the liquor is white zinfindel....even if you can get some good jackandcoke, its really hard to get into it when your at a white frilly table and theres old people doing the electric slide....so dudes end of finding a tv and watching sports some how. thats why i HATE weddings. plus, if you have a girl (i do) and you take her to a wedding, its a GUARANTEED "where are we going with this relationship" convo on the ride home...FUCK THAT!!!! fuck a wedding. but drunk chicks are funny tho. especially the ones that cry and say dumb shit like "wheeeen am IIIII gonna get marrrreeeeeed?!bwahhaaha!!" and everyones like "AWK-WARD!!!" hahaha...i seen some funny weddings. but fuck that, it gets my girl ring hungry without fail everytime.

Guest bug

don't like many white girls. these are a good example of why

Those girls, though attractive, do look rather wack. Like no personality, drunken sorority sluts. They would be fun to see naked, but thats all. And you can see that girls panties. Hee hee.

Wandering into wedding receptions that you weren't invited to is fun. Even people you have never met before. Everyon's so drunk, they don't care. Just wander to the open bar. Sign the guestbook. Dance with the bride, etc, etc.

I once had this one guy who kept calling me Jake, he thought I was his nephew.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this