ROC-A-FELLA.

MEROJUANA

TWO SIX

26 SAID IT BEST WITH THE TERM "COHESIVE MUSIC"

COMPARE THESE TWO VERSES, IF I COULD LAY THE BEAT I WOULD BUT I CANT, EITHER WAY THE FIRST ONE IS JAY- Z'S "NIGGA WHAT, NIGGA WHO" AND THE SECOND ONE IS "SHOES" BY ATMOSPHERE. I DONT EVEN THINK I HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING. WHAT HAPPENED TO FLOW?

Gotta vendetta even though I been better

Left him in the cold with a thin sweater

Rap niggaz on Prozac get the bozack, niggaz threw

two at me I threw fo' back, hold that

Let the dough stack, way before Big had the gold Ac'

Dame had the Lex black

Motherfuckers wanna test that, stress that

And right where you're stressed, where you rest at

I suggest that, niggaz invest, in a vest, when I come through

with the glock jet black, you niggaz step back

I'm the best at, you know I ain't no apprentice to this

Me and my niggaz we invented the shit

I came into the business with this, The Originator, non greater

Jaz-O finish this shit...

My shoes are clean girl, how about yours?

Here we are sitting on your living room floor

Listening to some records from your collection

Boredom; in between a coma and an erection

Staring at the skin on your shoulder blades

And you don't take your eyes off my poker face

I'm wasted, and your as sober as Jehovah

Knocking door to door, trying to walk to road

That the Mormon's paved

If she was here on your sofa with a beer on a coaster

She'd of told 'ya that my game was way over played

Make no mistake

I love the way you taste like yogurt and some clover cigarettes

Girl show me leg!

So I'ma gonna trade these shoes for rollerskates

And I'ma stay happy just as long as there is a whore to pay

But some of us already spent the rent

So we can't be content until there isn't no more today

MEROE.

FUCKA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, i see where youre coming from guy, atmos comes of with some whiney shit, and i find that funny. what i find even funnier is presumption made based off of an internet persona though. lets clear some of the mystery behind me...

yes, im white (which i guess is "bad")...

ive never heard of low end theory

i dont cry

im from the northeast, not the midwest

nigga what? nigga who?

ive never once known a debbie let alone cried over one

im married

i dont smoke, never owned a bong

im still kinda fuzzy on your whole diagram thing

and lastly, no, im not going to give your broke ass any money, stop giving me different options to do so cuz im not going to fall for it.

:P

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

haha, i see where youre coming from guy, atmos comes of with some whiney shit, and i find that funny. what i find even funnier is presumption made based off of an internet persona though. lets clear some of the mystery behind me...

yes, im white (which i guess is "bad")...

ive never heard of low end theory

i dont cry

im from the northeast, not the midwest

nigga what? nigga who?

ive never once known a debbie let alone cried over one

im married

i dont smoke, never owned a bong

im still kinda fuzzy on your whole diagram thing

and lastly, no, im not going to give your broke ass any money, stop giving me different options to do so cuz im not going to fall for it.

:P

OKAY SO YOU'RE FROM VERMONT, WHICH IS EVEN WORSE...EITHER WAY YOU PLAYED YOURSELF BY SAYING "IVE NEVER HEARD OF LOW END THEORY" AND THEN HAVE A TRIBE CALLED QUEST LYRICS IN YOUR SIG...YOU HAVE HEREBY BEEN BANNED FROM COMMENTING ON ANYTHING HIPHOP RELATED FOR THE REST OF YOUR MOUNTAIN DWELLING LIFE. THE DIAGRAM IS PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY, RE-READ...MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO SOMETHING BRAIN-STIMULATING...DAMN. :rolleyes:

MEROES

MLBRT04

Re: Re: Re: Re: ROCKAFELLA IS WEAK!!!!

Originally posted by can of worms

yeah I know. Kelis I love you.

kelis has been around for a while...i remember hearing her like 5 years ago...with the songs "saddest story" and "caught out there" caught out there was pretty good too...very catchy hook "I hate you so much right now..i hate you so much right now...i hate you so much right now AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" lol:lick:

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

OKAY SO YOU'RE FROM VERMONT, WHICH IS EVEN WORSE...EITHER WAY YOU PLAYED YOURSELF BY SAYING "IVE NEVER HEARD OF LOW END THEORY" AND THEN HAVE A TRIBE CALLED QUEST LYRICS IN YOUR SIG...YOU HAVE HEREBY BEEN BANNED FROM COMMENTING ON ANYTHING HIPHOP RELATED FOR THE REST OF YOUR MOUNTAIN DWELLING LIFE. THE DIAGRAM IS PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY, RE-READ...MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO SOMETHING BRAIN-STIMULATING...

Dingdingding.

You, Sleepandream, just completely made an ass out of yourself.

26sided, I hear you. I’m not trying to downplay anything, so there is no sense in you trying to meet me halfway to anywhere. I’ll listen to damn near anything, trust me. I gotta say though, if Mero had never posted that verse by atmosphere there, I would have continued to hate on them, even though I only heard a quarter of a song when I was drunk at somebody’s house. Now I know for sure that I hate that shit. I promise this board that I will slap the next coloured person I see that listens to Atmosphere. Why? Because I can.

OKAY SO YOU'RE FROM VERMONT, WHICH IS EVEN WORSE...EITHER WAY YOU PLAYED YOURSELF BY SAYING "IVE NEVER HEARD OF LOW END THEORY" AND THEN HAVE A TRIBE CALLED QUEST LYRICS IN YOUR SIG...YOU HAVE HEREBY BEEN BANNED FROM COMMENTING ON ANYTHING HIPHOP RELATED FOR THE REST OF YOUR MOUNTAIN DWELLING LIFE. THE DIAGRAM IS PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY, RE-READ...MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO SOMETHING BRAIN-STIMULATING...DAMN. :rolleyes:

MEROES

MLBRT04

served.

who's next on the ROC?

balance the "conscious rap" with ego strokin and you got Kanye.

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/w/West_Kanye/sq-kanye-west-roc.jpg'>

the future of hip-hop.

rocafella news..

-Talib Kweli may be signing onto rocafella

nas news...

-nas is releasing three cd's this year.thats right THREE CD's THIS YEAR. one of which will be titled "Nasir". Nas does everything on this album including the production.Also "The Lost Tapes Pt. 2" will be released this year. And the last will be a follow up on God's Son.

I heard a lot of other big news today as well.Im not so sure about the Talib thing but the Nas albums have been confirmed.

AS FAR AS TRYING TO PLAY ME, YOU PICKED THE WRONG NIGGA SON, I AINT THE ONE. NOW GO PUT YOUR HEADPHONES BACK ON AND BUMP YOUR ATMOSPHERE CD WHILE SIFTING THROUGH YOUR BABY PICTURES AND TRY TO FIND ONE OF YOU IN A DIAPER, THATS A DIAGRAM, SEE? YOU ARE THE DIAPER, AND I AM YOU...YOU JUST GOT SHITTED ON.

I ALSO ACCEPT

PAYPAL. BITCH.

hahahahahaha x infinity

classic merodawgs.

i'm curious to see what mop on the roc is gonna be like. line em up is my joint, but i'm not sold on freeway yet. i want to like mephbleek- i liked him since 'the come up' (dope beat), but his shit isn't always doing it. in the meantime, throw on some epmd and stop hogging that blunt. and for god's sake clown some of these herbs further for my blazininied enjoyment.

tears/take two and pass

Originally posted by destroya

while i'm at it, i'm looking to make a thug-rap mixtape.

so far, i've got:

memphis bleek - round here

bravehearts - quick to back down

yeah, that's it. suggest some new shit.

MOP

Blackmoon

E-40

Scarface

Geto Boys

Mobb Deep

DJ Quik

NWA

Comptons Most Wanted

Westside Connection

Snoop Dogg

Eazy E

Too Short

The DOC

Spice 1

Ice Cube

Ice T

Tupac

Biggie Smalls

G-Unit

older Jay-Z

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

no really guppy, i was playing. i dont need a copy of your manual, i dont have a checking account and im not your nigga. i dont like bling bling, baller clothes and diamond rings. fuck rocawear. and some muffuckin fubu too. i dont like basketball. i could care less about escalades with 20's. fuck spinners. i certainly could give a fuck where yo dawgs are at, ruff ruff. i dont care about guns, gats, glocks, nines, heaters, teks, steel, uzi's etc. i could give a fuck less whos a gangster, a pimp, a baller, a playa , a thug, a renegade or so on and so forth. i dont give a fuck about how much drugs you (dont really) sell. i dont care how many niggas you (havent really) killed. i dont care if youve been shot nine times. i dont want to find you in the club. its muuurrrrdaaaaaa!! i dont want to shake it like a salt shaker i dont need any fo sheezy my neezy nizzle shizzle in my life right now.....i cant stand dumb motherfuckers with no talent belching stupid oneliners and weak metaphores about the saaaame shit over and over again. how about something insightful? how about something to turn the gears in my head, make me think. not some played out bullshit made for the radio. this fuckin radio rap sounds like just a bunch of fake thugs throwing ego fuel on their own fire to me. damn you just keep waiting for that next "jumpoff" track to come out (which, suprisingly, sounds like their last track to hit hot 99.5, where hiphop lives.) ima go put some sinatra on....

SLEEP

DEFINETLY NOT ON THAT

FUCK BASEBALL TOO, 2004.

guahahahahahahaha... " i dont need anyfo sheexy neezy shizzle nizzle in my life right now" muahahahah

Originally posted by TEARZ

hahahahahaha x infinity

classic merodawgs.

i'm curious to see what mop on the roc is gonna be like. line em up is my joint, but i'm not sold on freeway yet. i want to like mephbleek- i liked him since 'the come up' (dope beat), but his shit isn't always doing it. in the meantime, throw on some epmd and stop hogging that blunt. and for god's sake clown some of these herbs further for my blazininied enjoyment.

tears/take two and pass

I FEEL YOU, FREEWAY TO ME IS EITHER HIT OR MISS, WHEN HE FIRST CAME OUT I WAS LIKE "WHAT THE FUCK?" BUT HE KILLED IT ON 1-900-HUSTLER SO I GAVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, LISTENED TO HIS ALBUM AND ENDED UP LIKING 75% OF IT, WHICH BY TODAYS STANDARDS IS PRETTY GOOD. AS FAR AS CLOWNING NIGGAS...LOCO, YA TU SABES, PUNKS JUMP UP TO GET BEAT DOWN :lol:

MEROE MLB TEAM

THEY GET NUTHIN

BUT A BEATIN

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Im surprised with all this "hip hop" talk,

no one has mentioned Littles. That fool is

sick...way sick. So sick, dude left his celly

number on his album cover so you could call him up!

lol...and my homie did call him once too.

Just to see if it was his number...it was... :lol:

http://www.urbansmarts.com/reviews/images/covers/littles.jpeg'>

^^^if you like them "thug", crack slangin,

gun totin, rap figgas...check this guy out.

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

Im surprised with all this "hip hop" talk,

no one has mentioned Littles. That fool is

sick...way sick. So sick, dude left his celly

number on his album cover so you could call him up!

lol...and my homie did call him once too.

Just to see if it was his number...it was... :lol:

http://www.urbansmarts.com/reviews/images/covers/littles.jpeg'>

^^^if you like them "thug", crack slangin,

gun totin, rap figgas...check this guy out.

YEAH HE'S DEFINETLY COMING WITH SOME SHIT, SO IS BIG NOYD, THOSE NIGGAS ARE SUPER SLEPT ON....CASE IN POINT

BIG NOYD, HAVOC, 50CENT - BUMP DAT

BIG NOYD - BANG BANG

"WE DONT GIVE A FUCK NIGGA, WE LUV TO THUMP, YOU DONT WANNA GET JUMPED BETTER TURN YOUR MUSIC UP AND BUMP DAT, CUZ WE COMIN WIT THEM GUNS BLACK, AND CUZ OF THE HOODRATS, WE KNOW WHERE YA HOMES AT, FUCK THAT, THIS IS FOR MY NIGGAS IN THE HOODS THAT, SLINGIN THEM BLUE CAPS, SMOKIN THAT CHRONIC SACK"

M E R O E

MLBRT04

BEEN SOLIDIFIED THIS

You niggaz always startin somethin

and beefin with rappers, why our music so violent

and so dramatic, where's the love?

Why y'all go so much static

Is it real for real or all for sales?

I'm like, "Shorty you must be sick"

We been gettin burned like the Waco kids

I don't need to diss rappers for recognition

You better check the files: Infamous, Hell on Earth, Murda Muzik

You can't be SE-RIOUS

We created this drama shit, we set the trend

We taught you niggaz bout diamonds and guns

And numerous ways we choose to earn funds

We veterans, we got a decade of albums

Niggaz done came and went, and we still poppin

Our name is carved in stone

Even the new blood know, we ain't no joke so

Originally posted by destroya

finish this line:

"you can be that nigga in the front of the whip, runnin his lip with a gun on his hip..."

Or you can be that ninja in the back of the whip that gets the second half of the clip???

Imagine if L was still alive, the Roc would be sick as shit. As a matter of fact the only skilled lyricist they have is Jay, the rest just eat off him. Maybe Dirty now. They need to sign a white dude tho... ya, a white dude...

We dont drive x5's...

tragedy khadafi and littles: bodies... straight gully track

im thinkin more D block over the roc, i mean dipset is nice, heatmakers beats are kinda played out, and beans is doin some time soon, so state property and dip set is gonna be majority of he roc, cause memph bleek.....(cricket noises)......thats all i gotta say..and listen to the roc diss by d block from like last year, gully...

styles "holidays gettin on it, fuck benie siegel, yuo could suck ma dick when theres shit on it, mac put a lid on it, fuck wit me i kill yo whole fuckin family, yuo could put your kid on it..."

jae hood was killin em on taht shit too...earwax brown g5 wagon, shits serious....

Archived