ROC-A-FELLA.

MEROJUANA

WHO DO YOU THINK THEY'RE GONNA PUSH NOW THAT JAY IS GONE AND SIGEL MIGHT AS WELL BE??? IM BANKIN ON PEEDI CRAKK AND OR DIP SET EVEN THOUGH DIPSET IS KINDA DOING THEIR OWN THING, JUELZ IS LIKE SOAP CRACK, THAT SHIT LOOKS GOOD ON PAPER BUT IT DONT SELL.YOU GOT OL DIRTY, M.O.P, FREEWAY IS LOOKIN GOOD TOO...ANYBODY FEELING THE NEW MEMPHIS BLEEK? OH YEAH AND WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO GEDA K? WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THAT "CARTER FACULTY" SIDE LABEL?? MURDA MURDA MARCYVILLE!

MEROESSSSMLBINC

MEPHERBUSHWICK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: ROCKAFELLA IS WEAK!!!!

Originally posted by BADMUTHAFUKA

NAS could take out the whole wackafella spittin' their own lyrics.

I LIKE NAS TOO BUT MY MAN REALLY DROPPED LIKE 5 ALBUMS IN A MONTH AND THEN WENT ON TO DO NOTHING...COME ON, THE MOST RELEVANT THING THE NIGGA HAS DONE LATELY WAS WIFE KELIS...JAY DROPPED THE BLACK ALBUM WHICH IS CRAZY, AND THE NEW MEMPHIS BLEEK IS PRETTY SOLID. DONT HATE. ROCAFELLA IS ON POINT.

MEROE

MLBRT

COME ON NIGGA HERE'S JUST A FEW SONGS OFF THE ROC THAT YOU CANT FRONT ON.

CAM'RON - GET EM GIRL

PEEDI CRAKK - ROCAFELLA IS THE ARMY

JAY Z - DEAD PRESIDENTS

JAY Z - EXCUSE ME MISS (REMIX)

FREEWAY, YOUNG CHRIS - LINE EM UP

JAY Z, B.I.G - BROOKLYNS FINEST

JAY Z, GEDA K, BLEEK - MURDA MARCYVILLE

JAY Z - SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS

WHATEVER, MY OPINION AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT SIT ON A PLUNGER AND CALL YOURSELF HAITIAN

MONEY MEROE$

MLB PRESIDENT

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

I'd rather listen to SHEEK LOUCH than that black album shit..except for can i get a encore the rest suxx..by the way Mystikal going to university for 6 yearss..

SHEEK LOUCH IS TOLERABLE, THANK GOD HE HAD JADA ALL OVER THAT ALBUM OR ELSE IT WOULDA BEEN A DISASTER. THAT SHIT IS NOT AT ALL FUCKIN WITH THE BLACK ALBUM THOUGH. THE PROBLEM WITH NIGGAS NOWADAYS IS THEY WANT RAP TO SOUND LIKE IT DID IN 96, WELL GUESS WHAT NIGGA ITS NOT HAPPENING. EVERYONE IS DOING A 50 IMPRESSION. UNLESS YOU'RE LISTENING TO HYPER NERD RAP. WHICH I DONT DO UNLESS SOMEONE SPRINKLED SOME FUNNY SHIT IN THE BLUNT.

MEROE

MLB04

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

SHEEK LOUCH IS TOLERABLE, THANK GOD HE HAD JADA ALL OVER THAT ALBUM OR ELSE IT WOULDA BEEN A DISASTER. THAT SHIT IS NOT AT ALL FUCKIN WITH THE BLACK ALBUM THOUGH. THE PROBLEM WITH NIGGAS NOWADAYS IS THEY WANT RAP TO SOUND LIKE IT DID IN 96, WELL GUESS WHAT NIGGA ITS NOT HAPPENING. EVERYONE IS DOING A 50 IMPRESSION. UNLESS YOU'RE LISTENING TO HYPER NERD RAP. WHICH I DONT DO UNLESS SOMEONE SPRINKLED SOME FUNNY SHIT IN THE BLUNT.

MEROE

MLB04

yea i feel you on people that want something that sound like 96,but tell me what do you like on that black album? its about a producer for every track,come on dont tell me you like change clothe (that just a promo song because roccawear is bankrupt),and justify my thug?? hahaha that shit made me laugh every morning where is puff daddy!!!

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

yea i feel you on people that want something that sound like 96,but tell me what do you like on that black album? its about a producer for every track,come on dont tell me you like change clothe (that just a promo song because roccawear is bankrupt),and justify my thug?? hahaha that shit made me laugh every morning where is puff daddy!!!

ENCORE IS MY FAVORITE SONG ON THAT...I BASICALLY CAN ROCK THE WHOLE ALBUM WITHOUT SKIPPING THROUGH ANYTHING, WHICH TO ME IS A GOOD SIGN...THE SHIT MAY BE ABOUT THE PRODUCER ON EVERY TRACK, BUT SOMETIMES A NIGGA JUST WANTS TO HEAR A GOOD SONG AS OPPOSED TO HAVE SOME HYPER LYRICAL MIND BLOWING SHIT EVERY TIME. THE ONLY NIGGA WHO I CAN TOLERATE SPITTING 100 MULTISYLABLE WORDS IN A ROW IS BIG PUN, CUZ THE NIGGA DID IT WITH STYLE, TOO MANY NIGGAS OUT NOW JUST WANNA DO SOME DIFFERENT SHIT FOR THE SAKE OF BEING DIFFERENT NOT REALIZING THAT THEY'RE DOING SOME CORNY SHIT, PRETTY SOON 50 IS GONNA PLAY OUT THE "SHOOT NIGGAS UP" RAP STYLE, AND THEN WHAT? ON THE REAL I CANT FRONT I USED TO BE LIKE "DAMN WHY CANT NIGGAS TAKE IT BACK TO THE EARLY-MID 90'S, WHEN NIGGAS WERE COMING OUT WITH SOLID ALBUMS WITHOUT CORNY FILLER SONGS. BUT WHATEVER YO, I WROTE AN ENTIRE ESSAY ON THE STATE OF RAP THE WAY I SEE IT BUT MY BROTHER DELETED IT LIKE A DICK. WHATEVER I GUESS I'LL REWRITE IT SOME OTHER TIME AND HIT YOU NIGGAS OVER THE HEAD.

MEROES MLBRT 04

COCALEAF PLANT!

I BET YOU DO NIGGA. SEND ME A MONEY ORDER I'LL SEND YOU THE MANUAL. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.

MEROES

ON THAT

MLB2004

no really guppy, i was playing. i dont need a copy of your manual, i dont have a checking account and im not your nigga. i dont like bling bling, baller clothes and diamond rings. fuck rocawear. and some muffuckin fubu too. i dont like basketball. i could care less about escalades with 20's. fuck spinners. i certainly could give a fuck where yo dawgs are at, ruff ruff. i dont care about guns, gats, glocks, nines, heaters, teks, steel, uzi's etc. i could give a fuck less whos a gangster, a pimp, a baller, a playa , a thug, a renegade or so on and so forth. i dont give a fuck about how much drugs you (dont really) sell. i dont care how many niggas you (havent really) killed. i dont care if youve been shot nine times. i dont want to find you in the club. its muuurrrrdaaaaaa!! i dont want to shake it like a salt shaker i dont need any fo sheezy my neezy nizzle shizzle in my life right now.....i cant stand dumb motherfuckers with no talent belching stupid oneliners and weak metaphores about the saaaame shit over and over again. how about something insightful? how about something to turn the gears in my head, make me think. not some played out bullshit made for the radio. this fuckin radio rap sounds like just a bunch of fake thugs throwing ego fuel on their own fire to me. damn you just keep waiting for that next "jumpoff" track to come out (which, suprisingly, sounds like their last track to hit hot 99.5, where hiphop lives.) ima go put some sinatra on....

SLEEP

DEFINETLY NOT ON THAT

FUCK BASEBALL TOO, 2004.

Guest WebsterUno

Re: Re: *believe*

THEY SIGNED CORMEGA??!! VERBAL GRAFFITI WAS OFF THE CHAIN, I ALWAYS LIKED MEGA'S SHIT. ANGEL DUST WAS JUMPOFF

nah, he aint gettin signed to rocka-fella.

Im just saying...Cormega is ill.

:D

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

no really guppy, i was playing. i dont need a copy of your manual, i dont have a checking account and im not your nigga. i dont like bling bling, baller clothes and diamond rings. fuck rocawear. and some muffuckin fubu too. i dont like basketball. i could care less about escalades with 20's. fuck spinners. i certainly could give a fuck where yo dawgs are at, ruff ruff. i dont care about guns, gats, glocks, nines, heaters, teks, steel, uzi's etc. i could give a fuck less whos a gangster, a pimp, a baller, a playa , a thug, a renegade or so on and so forth. i dont give a fuck about how much drugs you (dont really) sell. i dont care how many niggas you (havent really) killed. i dont care if youve been shot nine times. i dont want to find you in the club. its muuurrrrdaaaaaa!! i dont want to shake it like a salt shaker i dont need any fo sheezy my neezy nizzle shizzle in my life right now.....i cant stand dumb motherfuckers with no talent belching stupid oneliners and weak metaphores about the saaaame shit over and over again. how about something insightful? how about something to turn the gears in my head, make me think. not some played out bullshit made for the radio. this fuckin radio rap sounds like just a bunch of fake thugs throwing ego fuel on their own fire to me. damn you just keep waiting for that next "jumpoff" track to come out (which, suprisingly, sounds like their last track to hit hot 99.5, where hiphop lives.) ima go put some sinatra on....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

burn 'em!

You could have just said CORMEGA!

;)

Re: Re: Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

nah, he aint gettin signed to rocka-fella.

Im just saying...Cormega is ill.

:D

Fucker.

MOP is gonna be nice, but I hope not everyone in Rocafella starts using their type beats (ie kanye’s hit song). I don’t mind some of Rocafella at all, but who the fuck is those fifteen year olds singing “girls girls they love us”? Shit sounds like it was produced off a cellphone. And for real, I’d rather listen to some tired Vacant Lot type played out gun toting, bitch smacking, jail going to, ice wearing rap rather than some shit metaphors that have nothing to do with nothing and girls breaking hearts, leading to tear stained pages of emotional crap.

Re: Re: Re: Re: *believe*

Originally posted by Weapon X

And for real, I’d rather listen to some tired Vacant Lot type played out gun toting, bitch smacking, jail going to, ice wearing rap rather than some shit metaphors that have nothing to do with nothing and girls breaking hearts, leading to tear stained pages of emotional crap.

I feel you on this for the most part.. but I respect

anyone that's being honest about their shit...

a lot of the shit you're talking about is true..

there's a lot of over-the-top, pretentious garbage

out there... and I'd rather hear an emcee say

a line about pink gators when it's a cohesive

piece of music than someone rambling on about

'be nice to your mother, hang out with your

sister' when it just sounds like shit...

but there's still room for people to pull it off

right... CanOx is a good example. You can't

talk about 'keeping it real' or 'keeping it

street' and then hate on Vordul.

...fuck, any of Atoms Fam for that matter.

Well, you can.. just trying to meet you halfway.

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

SLEEP

DEFINETLY NOT ON THAT

FUCK BASEBALL TOO, 2004.

YO MY MAN, I FIND IT ODD THAT YOU FELT LIKE YOU HAD TO UNLEASH YOUR CARBON COPY OF EVERYTHING THAT FAG FROM THE FIRST REAL WORLD EVER SAID, ON ME. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, I LIKE JAY-Z...OKAY? I'M SORRY THAT BREAKS YOUR HEART, I ALSO LIKE A TRIBE CALLED QUEST...ITS CALLED BALANCE, ALL THAT "CONCIOUS RAP" SHIT IS FINE WITH ME, IN SMALL DOSES, BUT IT HAS TO BE GOOD, DONT JUST RAP ABOUT THE STRUGGLE IN THE HOOD AND SHIT FOR 2 HOURS AND HAVE A HORRIBLE BEAT BEHIND YOU. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, AND ITS FUNNY BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO "CONCIOUS RAP" ARE FUCKING WHITE KIDS...THAT SHIT BAFFLES ME. SEEKING ONCE REFERRED TO TRIBE AS "WHITE COLLEGE GIRL RAP" WHICH IS FUCKING TRUE!!! I LOVE HIPHOP, BUT LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE, IT CHANGES. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO STIMULATE YOU MENTALLY GO GET THAT BIG S.A.T BOOK NIGGA, OR READ SOME STEPHEN HAWKING. DONT SIT HOME AND LISTEN TO RAP CUZ CHANCES ARE THAT SHIT ISN'T GONNA "ENLIGHTEN" YOU MUTHAFUCKA...YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE EITHER A (A)BLACK PANTHER OR (B) A WHITE AS A SHEET MIDWESTERN NERD. I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE THE LATTER. FOR YOU TO SAY SOMEONE LIKE JAY-Z HAS NO TALENT IS A FUCKING IGNORANT ASS THING TO SAY...IF YOU HAVENT HEARD ABOUT A THING CALLED "FLOW" IT'S ESSENTIAL TO BEING A RAPPER, WHICH NERDY UNDERGROUND NIGGAS NOWADAYS TOTALLY NEGLECT IN FAVOR OR RIDICULOUS METAPHORS AND MULTISYLABIC WORDS. AS FAR AS TRYING TO PLAY ME, YOU PICKED THE WRONG NIGGA SON, I AINT THE ONE. NOW GO PUT YOUR HEADPHONES BACK ON AND BUMP YOUR ATMOSPHERE CD WHILE SIFTING THROUGH YOUR BABY PICTURES AND TRY TO FIND ONE OF YOU IN A DIAPER, THATS A DIAGRAM, SEE? YOU ARE THE DIAPER, AND I AM YOU...YOU JUST GOT SHITTED ON.

MEROE MLB.

DONT SLEEP.

I ALSO ACCEPT

PAYPAL. BITCH.

P.S. STOP LYING YOU AINT LISTENING TO SINATRA, YOU'RE LISTENING TO LOW END THEORY AND CRYING CUZ DEBBIE LEFT YOU AND YOU BROKE YOUR BONG.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: *believe*

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

but there's still room for people to pull it off

right... CanOx is a good example. You can't

talk about 'keeping it real' or 'keeping it

street' and then hate on Vordul.

...fuck, any of Atoms Fam for that matter.

Well, you can.. just trying to meet you halfway.

VERY TRUE.

MEROES

MLBTEAM