THE STICKER LEAGUE

Guest Propaganda

Guest Propaganda

This thread is for the purpose of all trading with stickers and putting stickers out to be shown and trade. No random posting of stickers are to be put here. The other sticker threads are for that. Interested in putting a sticker up for trade with someone, contact me.

eba00374800f00000062.jpg

STICKER: Enty by Slyde

FOR: CrmeXprssion

eba00374800f00000063.jpg

STICKER: Entyre by Slyde

FOR: CrmeXprssion

eba00374800f00000068.jpg

STICKER: This by Slyde

FOR: KingMile

eba00374800f00000069.jpg

STICKER: Ceito by Slyde

FOR: StarzAbove

eba00374800f00000065.jpg

STICKER: Slyde

FOR: *Up for trade*

eba00374800f00000067.jpg

STICKER: Slyde

eba00374800f00000066.jpg

STICKER: Character by Slyde

eba00374800f00000064.jpg

STICKER: Slyde Throw

That is all for now. More stickers on there way latter.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Propaganda

More Stickers will be posted sometime soon this weekend. I will be putting up more for trade. I repeat, do not post random sticker pictures in this thread. There are already other sticker threads for that. This thread purpose mainly for the purpose of scanning your stickers and posting them in this thread only if you are willing to trade it off with another person. Simple as that. Not to show random pictures. If you do indeed want to post or trade off simply follow below...

*IMAGE*

STICKER:

FOR:

TYPE: (optional)

That is it for now. Some more up for trade soon by Entyre. Contact info once again

AIM:Crimeinuse

MAIL: chocolatesquirrel@hotmail.com

Thank you. Hopefully the mods will assist me in this thread.

http://www.fototime.com/{392D7E59-6378-4C4E-B942-AE72B9F64D19}/picture.JPG'>

http://www.fototime.com/{48F8692B-9EFE-4C00-8F25-E5301450CA08}/picture.JPG'>

Sticker: Blingin Vynil Cutouts ridin on dem spinners wit da candy paint and da ill piece pumpin d on the block

For: That crazy cracker ass g-unit gangster take 7er

e-mail: damnthatniggacrazycausehebetagginupthatgraff@damnthisshitislongashell.jp

:lol:

I know this doesn't have shit to do with this thread but I wanna post some stickers but all I get when I do so is the link. I want it to pop up just like most on this thread rather than someone having to click a link. nah mean? how can I (I have been to the FAQ)

StarzAbove -

like i said i sent them out...why they didnt not make it i do not know, i feel like driveing up to your house and handing u them in your hands then makeing you sign a waver...

i understand that they r stile on your mind...i will resend a nother batch, of 3 i only trade 3 stickers becuase i spend alot of time on one.

hit my mail, you should have the addy...

and if these dont make it up ther...them im really gunna go drive up there

cheers,

Originally posted by TITO'roski

I know this doesn't have shit to do with this thread but I wanna post some stickers but all I get when I do so is the link. I want it to pop up just like most on this thread rather than someone having to click a link. nah mean? how can I (I have been to the FAQ)

you need to stand on your head and clap 4 times, the throw salt over your shoulder... duh where you been???

hahaha

you need to take your links and typeing them like this...

''Enter Link'''>

and it should work

Coffee Crave. I sent you stickers a looong time ago ( which were probably real bad) but i never recived anything back in return. you just said that you had the wrong address and it came back to you in the maill. But yea, Just seeing if you were ever planning on keeping your end of the bargin on this one or not.

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

i sent yuo shit a long time ago too stomah.....yuo never sent jack...tryin to jip someone for some stickers.....bastard

Are you kidding? Email me dude. i think i still have your address, i will send you a nice ass package. I still am trowin up kes stickers around here. I owe you big time too, cause you hooked it up with the flicks. I'm not that big of an asshole. kylo426@aol.com

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by trainbuffer

slowpoke i just got your stickers i saved your address when i get an envelope and a stamp ill send mine out, your stickers are the only good ones posted so far:lol:

Yea too bad I didn't do better ones. I'll do some better ones tonite.

Archived