People who go to Arcades often are kinda like people who do graffiti. (kinda)

iloveboxcars

Re: Re: People who go to Arcades often are kinda like people who do graffiti. (kinda)

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Pretty gay.

This is what happens when you've been in suburban America for too long. You start to rep gay shit like "arcade cliques" and miniature golf gangs and the flower-picking set and shit like that. And then you make a post about it on 12oz as if it actually went hard.

Right. Sorry. I'll make sure to move to the ghetto and rep the hood like I'm sure you do.

You fucking retard. read everything. I posted it because I thought it was interesting that people actually do this, and I don't recall once saying these people were hard.

Shut the fuck up, thanks in advance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

My friends don't do it, but several people from several different arcades come to theirs and challenge them quite often.

Now see how you contradicted yourself. After S@T@N said you and your friends were dumb for doing that, you try to lie and say your "friends don't do it".

Because in your first post you said:

"I have acouple friends who go to Golfland quite often and play uh, I belive their game of choice is Street Fighter 3rd Strike. Every now and then I go with them"

Liar Liar Pants On Fire

Re: Re: Re: People who go to Arcades often are kinda like people who do graffiti. (kinda)

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Right. Sorry. I'll make sure to move to the ghetto and rep the hood like I'm sure you do.

You fucking retard. read everything. I posted it because I thought it was interesting that people actually do this, and I don't recall once saying these people were hard.

Shut the fuck up, thanks in advance.

I know why you posted it, and the fact remains the same. It's still pretty homosexual in nature.

Guest WebsterUno

Re: Re: People who go to Arcades often are kinda like people who do graffiti. (kinda)

This is what happens when you've been in suburban America for too long.

wrong ding dong!

I lived, and still live in a ghetto near you!

The mall I was talking about is the most ghettoist (is that a word?)

mall in my city, still is! Arcades, and Pool Halls are notorious

for harboring asian gangsters. Arcades for the youngsters, and

pool halls for the older gangsters. See, living in suburban america

for too long will make you blind to whats really going on!

;)

But I hear you on dorks thinking theyre hard cuzz they can

whoop you in a Street Fighter Tourny. Funk dat!

That shit wouldnt fly in the early 90s!

Now see how you contradicted yourself. After S@T@N said you and your friends were dumb for doing that, you try to lie and say your "friends don't do it".

"I have acouple friends who go to Golfland quite often and play uh, I belive their game of choice is Street Fighter 3rd Strike. Every now and then I go with them"

Liar Liar Pants On Fire

Uh, thanks for trying, but you are still the idiot.

My friends go to the same golfland over and over again. They do not venture to new golflands to try and beat other people.

So, once again, shut the fuck up.

Also, going and playing videogames in an arcade is at about the same level of retarded as sitting behind a keyboard telling people you are cooler than them because they live in suburbia.

and you just one upped your level of retardness by going out and finding pictures of people in arcades. Good job though. Really.

Re: Re: Re: Re: People who go to Arcades often are kinda like people who do graffiti.

I know why you posted it, and the fact remains the same. It's still pretty homosexual in nature.

:bawling:

Go cry.. what're you? Inner-city emo?

Everyone plays video games... I never frequented

arcades but I would have had I not been too

afraid to leave my gated suburban community

and walk the grimey city streets like you.

GUTTER, YO!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: People who go to Arcades often are kinda like people who do graffiti.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

:bawling:

Go cry.. what're you? Inner-city emo?

Everyone plays video games... I never frequented

arcades but I would have had I not been too

afraid to leave my gated suburban community

and walk the grimey city streets like you.

GUTTER, YO!

No one here is knocking video games. I'm knocking the fact that he wants to mob from city to city in cliques and crews representing arcade/miniature golf venues and then comparing it to graffiti crews. That's very candy-coated and sissy-fied. I'm glad my friends have more sense than that, and use their time more constructively.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: People who go to Arcades often are kinda like people who do g

No one here is knocking video games. I'm knocking the fact that he wants to mob from city to city in cliques and crews representing arcade/miniature golf venues and then comparing it to graffiti crews. That's very candy-coated and sissy-fied. I'm glad my friends have more sense than that, and use their time more constructively.

...alright.. just had to clear the air on video games.

Arcades around where I lived were basically

the hang-outs for baseheads and white trash.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: People who go to Arcades often are kinda like people who do g

...alright.. just had to clear the air on video games.

Arcades around where I lived were basically

the hang-outs for baseheads and white trash.

All we have around here are asians.

Liar Liar Pants On Fire

Whaaaaaaaaa don't drag me into this! Reppin your arcade sounds dumb,

I didn't call him dumb, because I realized he wasn't saying he was into

it or that it was hard.

And who the fuck are you to say shit after making "white people in the club"

and "black people at the movies" threads? How about "stupid gimmicky

faggot comes on message board and starts problems with kids who

completely outclass him?"

Never EVER use me as support.

BUMP

where the FUCK has this thread been all my life?

I am addicted to arcades like crack (well, I moved and theres no arcades around here, but...) I was one of the street fighter kings, street fighter 3 and all that other shit.Also goes for Teken.

As far as I know, Arcades are ONLY in the cities, not suburbs, and fucking up a total stranger in an arcade has its levels of confrontation in it that you dont get in allot of other places. Its EASY to get into a fist fight at an arcade, all it takes is some grimey ass beginer to play against you, you dont give him a chance, keep him in a corner, after the game hell be pissed and probably say something like "shit man" and all you gotta say is "its not my fault you suck mad dick/; and bam, your fighting in real life. Ive seen it and Ive done it.

anyway, arcades are fun, at least they used to be growing up.

Im Ryu and Ken, depends on the other guy.

That Guile handcuff thing sounds crazy as fuck, Ive never seen or heard of it and Ive been around.

traveling city to city for arcades sounds cool as fuck and Id do it cause I know Im that good.

Originally posted by FuckWhitey

That Guile handcuff thing sounds crazy as fuck, Ive never seen or heard of it and Ive been around.

traveling city to city for arcades sounds cool as fuck and Id do it cause I know Im that good.

Word, I've never seen the handcuff move either.

Shit.. I can hold my own as far as Tekken's

concerned... Xiaouyu(aka Vowels)'s my girl.

I will FUCK you up 9 times out of 10.

And my boy knows every single Lei combo/

style dogmatically... I know you don't wanna

bring that talk around Michigan.

:D :king:

Hoarang is my guy in Tekken, and I can fuck you up so bad with him that if I hit you once with almost anything, your gonna be stuck in a bunch of combo shit and hits that wont stop till half your life is gone, on my life!!

then when you try getting up after the rape,Ill hit you again with a power hit.

Hoarang the Tae Kwon Do guy. shiiiiiit. Chicago homie, Chicago

in my town they just opend this new computer arcade called "game lan"

they got all these nice ass comps hooked up to each other to play mad multyplayer games, i went there this one time to play some counter strike and all the nerd kids from my school were there.

now im going to discribe...the FUNNYEST thing ive EVER seen.

so i get a comp and im sucking it up but i dont care game is fun....well some of these nerd kids take loosing in this game kinda hard.

but this one nerd kid across the room from me was tripping out....i mean he wasnt doing bad just not on top.. and when he would get shor n killed...he would punch the wall in tears...then sit there red faced and do that muffled scream whyle typing "/rank" a shit load....

me and a few other kids were cracking up at this fool, and he saw us fucking got up bulled that high piched girly scream " FUCK YOU DICK HEAD, I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE!!! THIS IS BULL SHIT! I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

we got up in his face ready to fight and he just backed down and ran outside, dude ran fast...

why would you care so mutch about loosing man...video games are for fun...what the hell.

Originally posted by CRAMPS

why would you care so mutch about loosing man...video games are for fun...what the hell.

I believe what you encountered was an inferior

form of human. They stopped making that model

back in like '62 but a few are still out there here

and there.

They're typically hypersensative to sun light

and vagina.

I believe what you encountered was an inferior

form of human. They stopped making that model

back in like '62 but a few are still out there here

and there.

They're typically hypersensative to sun light

and vagina.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit, that is fucking classic!

Originally posted by S@T@N

Whaaaaaaaaa don't drag me into this! Reppin your arcade sounds dumb,

I didn't call him dumb, because I realized he wasn't saying he was into

it or that it was hard.

And who the fuck are you to say shit after making "white people in the club"

and "black people at the movies" threads? How about "stupid gimmicky

faggot comes on message board and starts problems with kids who

completely outclass him?"

Never EVER use me as support.

No one in their right mind would use a faggot like you as support. You were used as an example.

Archived