Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iloveboxcars

People who go to Arcades often are kinda like people who do graffiti. (kinda)

I have acouple friends who go to Golfland quite often and play uh, I belive their game of choice is Street Fighter 3rd Strike. Every now and then I go with them, and if I had more time on my hands I would go more often, but alas. This last time I went with them there were some dudes from another Golfland, apparently one in acouple cities over. This is a regular occurance, people actually go around to other arcades to beat the locals and rep their arcade. Our arcade people killed these other guys. So anyway, I just thought it was interesting.

Haha, that's pretty crazy.

After school today we linked up 2 X Box's to a projector and a big screen and had some crazy ass Halo action...that's kinda like an arcade.

Originally posted by mental invalid

as long as they dont have matching jackets and have knife fights then i think its okay

That would be pretty awesome.

Videogames are dope...i got my ps2 back from being fixed the other day...now its on like donkey kong...ninja turtles in the aracde was the hypeness.

head's take that street fighter shit seriously...

there's a pretty sick documentary done by the founders of kioken who were street fighter freaks...called "bang the machine"

http://www.naatanet.org/cgi/2003/festival....ramFeature.tmpl

one of my homeboys in chicago is a street fighter freak / mortal kombat freak...actually i think he's ranked like 6th in the US in mortal kombat..and worked at midway as a beta tester...when he was in NYC he was all like "yo take me to chinatown fair" which is like ...one of the most well known arcades for street fighter nerds...

when we were in the bay on a skratch vacation we hit up this dave and busters and this kid was killin the locals...one of the locals was like "yo blood..you could get killed for that"..after he beat the dood like 10 times in a row...shit's funny how serious people take that shit...

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by enueone

head's take that street fighter shit seriously...

yeah...trying doing Guile's

infamous handcuff move on

a vietnamese gangster...

see how funny that shit is!

:lol:

Best to believe I will kick that ass and hand it to you in a to-go bag if I get to playin that Street Fighter. That's right.

Originally posted by WebsterUno

yeah...trying doing Guile's

infamous handcuff move on

a vietnamese gangster...

see how funny that shit is!

:lol:

Most people are like, "well what handcuffs... golly, heeeyuk."

Guile handcuffs.... hold down+back 2 seconds... up+forward+Roundhouse+Strong

and then I forget how you undo it.... blehehlehjblh

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Most people are like, "well what handcuffs... golly, heeeyuk."

Guile handcuffs.... hold down+back 2 seconds... up+forward+Roundhouse+Strong

Which Street Fighter does this apply to.

Guile's a bitch and I hate him, but my friend would be glad to hear this info.

And Marvel Vs Capcom 2 is the best fuckin game ever....Jin kills it.

Capcom vs SNK2 is awesome as well.

when he was in NYC he was all like "yo take me to chinatown fair" which is like ...one of the most well known arcades for street fighter nerds...

I can't even comprehend the craziness that would occur there,

:lol: Mecca for Street Fighter.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Handcuff Release: To release an opponent from the handcuffs it takes a bit more timing than putting him/her into them. To release the opponent charge back as if you are going to do a Sonic Boom attack, then begin a half circle towards the opponent(like Dhalsims Yoga-flame). You must begin the half circle motion kinda of quickly, then when the half circle motion reach the down position slow a little. Now, as you rotate the controls between down and down-forward, press the forward(medium) kick button, and as the rotation reaches the forward position press the medium punch. Guile will throw the victim free. When you perform the handcuffs you are interrupting a flip kick with a throw, when you release the person you are interrupting a sonice boom, to a regular kick, and then finally with a throw. This takes a little work to master, but you can release the person.

arcade heads seems weird enough, but ill start to be scared when they walk in a line and snap their fingers, run like mad!:D

I used to be really in to arcades. We would have Street Fighter "battles" at the neighbourhood 7-11, all the local kids would come and we'd play for hours. There was also a big arcade that was like THE spot to hang out at, anyone who was anyone would go there. It was like a nightclub, all these cool kids and hot girls. Awesome. This was probably 1992, 1993.....

That same arcade is still around, but it's a fraction of it's old size and there is never anyone in. Sigh......those were some fun fucking times.

yeah before alot of adolescent retardedness happened.... I remember "the times" too.

I used to go probably in '95 or '94, talk about these years like they were soooo long ago.

Did anyone ever play The Simpsons arcade game?

You could be Marge, Homer, Lisa, or Bart..

:lol:marge had a vacuum.

That was a great game.

Guest krie

Buy an xbox and play from the comfort of your home.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this