Ahh simpsons....lol best line ever

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the end of the bible special, when they wake up in church, leave saying, "it's embarrassing, but it's not the end of the world". they go outside, and it is the end of the world, complete with family Flanders getting sucked up to heaven. a stairway opens up to hell, Homer says, "it smells like bar-b-que!". and runs down the stairs, then we hear him screaming, "they RAN out of HOT dogs!, ahhh!, the COLE slaw has PIN-apple in it, GERMAN POTATO SALAD!" that's funny.

the episode where lisa makes brat and homer think they have leperacy and she goes upstairs pissed cus they juss played a mean joke on her or sumthin and Lucy form I Love Lucy appears out of nowhere and says*raspy voice*"u know what u do ,u go in their rooms and u ....* and her voice gets more and more fucked up becuase of her smoking (wich she dide from) funny ass shit:lol:

homer to jebus homer to jebus..come in jebus....

umm he was in that book .....bob..joe....(bart)jesus?...(homer) yeah i think thats it...

his name is boe..fro...mumbly joe........BOB DOLE!...........

u have a three fifteen...(looks at watch)...a three fifteen!...(looks at watch again)..look in your office......OHHHHHH a three FIFTEEN..

i didnt think it was phisically possible but this both sucks and blows......

UP AND ATOM!....up on at-them!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by im not witty

ralph: "whats for lunch tommorow?"

lunchlady: NEXT!

ralph: "Chicken necks?"

oh my god i fucking LOVE ralph!!!!!!

There was one where they were at an assembly at school, and principle skinner was giving out red slips to kids because they were failing class...

skinner on podium calling out names: wigum, Ralph Wiggum

ralph: I WON! I WON!

Ralph: "This is my sandbox. I'm not allowed to go in the deep end"

----------

Ralph: "Can you open my milk, mommy?"

Ms. Hoover: "I'm not mommy Ralph, I'm Ms. Hoover"

----------

Ralph: "Mrs. Krabapple and Principle Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me"

HHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Sunday School Teacher: Ralph, Jesus didn't have any wheels!

Max Powers who's name you'd like to touch, but you musent toooooouch. His name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it you mustent fear cause his name can be said by anyone... i forget the rest

or when chief wiggum runs in the room and does a little somersalt thing and his back goes out. that was great. i tried to explain that episode at a party when i was totally fuckin wasted for like 15 minutes. :cool:

Archived