!!!!12 Oz Stalker Alert!!!!

Daze One Million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting "stalked" on AIM isn't that bad compared to seeing your potential stalker every day in class.

The 3rd day of my new class, this guy followed me when class was over, and told me that his friend liked the way I dressed, and she wanted to know where I buy my clothes. Then he asked me if I had a screen name because she is too embarrassed to talk to me in person. Keep in mind we are in college, and starting random conversations isn't a big deal. I didn't want to give them my screen name because I didn't know who they were. Eventually, I started to figure out who his friend was because I always catch her staring at me in class. That doesn't bother me at all, but then she showed up with her hair cut like mine, and she bought the same shoes I have. It's flattering and all, but it's pretty weird as well.

Originally posted by Devilush

^^ meee too. usually i get to know people and they email me and such when problems come up. it's kinda nice to get emails from people wanting to know whats up in my life or me knowing about their life.

i feel that. people should send both of us money, dlush.

This skinny girl that gave me a hoodwash on the weekend keeps calling my house, even though I said I don’t like her and don’t really wanna see her again. She better not turn into a stalker, still. I don’t got time for one! Point being that girls who think they’re your girlfriend are stalkers!

I was being stalked around campus by this 400 pound 5' tall gay black man that kept leaving me notes that said "you're a beautiful boy" at my desk when I'd get up to go to the bathroom. It was fucking sick, and I don't mean sick in the way Tupac meant it, I mean sick like fucking puking all over your dick while you're trying to shit sick. Needless to say I changed favorite labs right quick.

I'm stalked by jag-offs and perverts. No joke.

Men have exposed themselves/jagged off in front of me ever since i was 5 at a total of about...oh, i'd say 10-13 times throughout my life.

I feel damn near cursed...last time it happened was last summer.

I was also stalked by this girl in my class...one of those people who are overly overly overly nice and creepy and try to hang out with you at any cost.

i have a section on my contacts for 12oz people, and its the biggest out of them all. yet i only speak to 3 or 4 people on a regular basis ;)

recently, some toy from my area got my addy and i had constant questioning, like i was in an interogation..

stupid shit like "Whose <insert next 12ozer's name>? what does he write? what do you write? you got flicks? why wont you tell me who you are?"

i mean, fuck come on. if your going to chat to me...then chat. dont just bullshit about and be a pussy.