!!!!12 Oz Stalker Alert!!!!

Daze One Million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nomadawhat

haha, what does that consist of? death threats, booo's, you suck's???

primarily dickriders and teammates, believe it or not. i always tell them i'm not him but they don't believe me, so i fuck with them. i'm pretty sure i saved a few of them, but i can't find them right now.

Now that we've covered people being creepy to me, let's talk about me being creepy. Well, not really being creepy, but having a school girl crush.

I have the serious hots for my professor...

It is wrong.

It is innappropriate.

It is the best feeling I've had in a long time.

I didn't think I really liked my professor, until I ran into him in an empty hallway, and we said hi. I don't know if it was my anxiety or all the caffine I drank before I went to class, but I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest. I sit in the front (like all teacher's pets do), and sometimes our discussions are like playing ping pong... just back and forth between me and him, and no one else. Today I caught myself oogling him like a dog drooling over a new chew toy. It is getting so out of hand to the point I want to do something about it.

He is so far my ultimate innapropriate crush. Not only is he my current professor, I heard his wife died of cancer. I have done some pretty crazy things in my life, but I think this confirms that I have lost my mind.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Now that we've covered people being creepy to me, let's talk about me being creepy. Well, not really being creepy, but having a school girl crush.

I have the serious hots for my professor...

It is wrong.

It is innappropriate.

It is the best feeling I've had in a long time.

I didn't think I really liked my professor, until I ran into him in an empty hallway, and we said hi. I don't know if it was my anxiety or all the caffine I drank before I went to class, but I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest. I sit in the front (like all teacher's pets do), and sometimes our discussions are like playing ping pong... just back and forth between me and him, and no one else. Today I caught myself oogling him like a dog drooling over a new chew toy. It is getting so out of hand to the point I want to do something about it.

He is so far my ultimate innapropriate crush. Not only is he my current professor, I heard his wife died of cancer. I have done some pretty crazy things in my life, but I think this confirms that I have lost my mind.

You should start a new thread about this...

i abuse insecure girls on aim.....its fun....i get them to love me then i do bad things...like insult how fucking stupid they are for loving me n shit..

i think my best one was an asian girl from cananda, i got her to fail school so she could talk to me.....FUCKING GREAT!!!

its even better when you get them to confes shit to you...then save it in word show it to your friends them have them IM her and laugh at her..

this one bitch that E-loved me i told her i commited suicide in an e-mail....she got it and emailed back two days later to see shell doit to to be with me...i do not kow the results....i wish i did!

yes i am an internet preditor. and i can see infared too!

Originally posted by CRAMPS

i abuse insecure girls on aim.....its fun....i get them to love me then i do bad things...like insult how fucking stupid they are for loving me n shit..

i think my best one was an asian girl from cananda, i got her to fail school so she could talk to me.....FUCKING GREAT!!!

its even better when you get them to confes shit to you...then save it in word show it to your friends them have them IM her and laugh at her..

this one bitch that E-loved me i told her i commited suicide in an e-mail....she got it and emailed back two days later to see shell doit to to be with me...i do not kow the results....i wish i did!

Quite funny, but very very wrong.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

I'm stalked by jag-offs and perverts. No joke.

Men have exposed themselves/jagged off in front of me ever since i was 5 at a total of about...oh, i'd say 10-13 times throughout my life.

I feel damn near cursed...last time it happened was last summer.

buy pepper spray.

Originally posted by CRAMPS

If these people are as stupid as you, then hopefully you all kill yourselves in one gigantic mass suicide while listening to Caninus.

Your online escapades with 13 year olds have nothing on what I've seen.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

but I think this confirms that I have lost my mind.

I don't think you lost your mind.

You just have a crush on your teacher...

you are both people, the only thing thats wrong about it is

the school board's rules on what is appropriate.

Obviously you can't date him if your presently in his class.

I always get crushes on cute professors.

If someone is cute and intelligent (and if they sport the

traditional "professor" look :yum: ) then how can't you get a crush?

Nevermind that its a pretty nice role playing scenario.

I don't know.....

maybe i'm trying to justify myself...

Originally posted by wiseguy

if you got a tazer and got really good at aiming, you could do some serious damage to their tackle.

Tazers can backfire, especially if you are not that strong. I've seen it used on someone's neck, and they didn't go down. I suggest you get some police or bear mace. It's about $80, but not only does it shoot farther than regular pepper spray, it's stronger too.

Europe, I rather not draw too much attention to it. Let's say I got lucky and he did show interest in a horny school girl, I'd totally keep it under wraps.

someone told me i have a demon and that really really freaked me out.

A psychic once told me that I had a powerful dark energy surrounding me and made me leave her shop. I was like "no no I'll pay" and shes like "what do you want? get out." I was scared for a good week off of that one.

If someone is cute and intelligent (and if they sport the

traditional "professor" look ) then how can't you get a crush?

Does it have to be a professor or anyone in brown jackets with elbow patches?

i say if it feels good, do it

I tell that to women all the time... Way to go senior ABC...

Originally posted by Milton

Does it have to be a professor or anyone in brown jackets with elbow patches?

I used to stalk my boyfriend when he'd come into my work...

he wore suitjackets and old man hats (fedoras, taxi driver, etc) not to mention he's hella goodlooking.

So i think the professor look can work on anyone....esp. if your cute and have a good personality.