The Blueprint

*ZEMONEDOE$

jus copped the new jigga.shit is off the meter.he came to prove a point on this one.

callin bandana p dunny,aint shit funny.

comes at nasty nas.breaks him down.

this album is crazy good.i dont think every song is a classic,but over all five mic's.

he sampled the doors!among mad other motown stuff.go get the bootleg,or wait till the 11

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahahah

i was litening to illmatic in 7th grade.people were like who the fuck is this nas?i have always been a fan,but s.carter ate him up on his new shit.he cant come close to fuckin with j.nas had one hot album in ten years.jigga had six.

ya played ya self dunny,i got money stacks bigga than you.

yo.....i havent heard the blueprnt shit yet, i gotta cop that from my bootlegger on 61st street......but i heard the STILLMATIC track, where nas RIPS sean......he goes:

" H to the izzz-O/M to the izz-O/

for shizzle my nizzle/you the rap version of Sisqo"

yikes......but fuck nas....since illmatic he aint come with shit...i been down with hova since original flavor and had the "in my lifetime" 12" on wax back in 95......fuck escobar....HOVA....plus BEANS got his back.

on the other hand, im kinda salty that Prodigy is involved...thats the man right there...keep it thoro.

Originally posted by cmeup:

where the fuck do you and mero keep getting that bootleg shit from?

is it a store, a homie? something?

i wish i could get bootlegs in texas, if there is a spot or certain peeps i should see, let me know biggrin.gif

ibteaserrrrrrrrr

where in tex you at?

817what?

Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

ahahah

i was litening to illmatic in 7th grade.people were like who the fuck is this nas?i have always been a fan,but s.carter ate him up on his new shit.he cant come close to fuckin with j.nas had one hot album in ten years.jigga had six.

ya played ya self dunny,i got money stacks bigga than you.

the thing is that 1 album still rox..thats still the refreshed album out there..illmatic is off the chains

Archived