Who was the first person to use clouds around a piece?

timeago

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

clouds are one of those ubiquitous effects that everyone has used at some point or another along the way, im sure there are hundreds of plausible answers to that question and it will never come down to just one writer. I do remember reading somewhere that DEAD LEG competed the first top to bottom with cloud background though.

Originally posted by wiseguy

clouds are one of those ubiquitous effects that everyone has used at some point or another along the way, im sure there are hundreds of plausible answers to that question and it will never come down to just one writer. I do remember reading somewhere that DEAD LEG competed the first top to bottom with cloud background though.

;)

I would say that it is very hard to determine who exactly it was that used clouds first...Many writers from NYC would claim to be the first.....In the style wars dvd extras you can flip through writers names and pieces but many of them use clouds including Zephyr Revolt Super Kool and so on..........

Archived