Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tesseract

The TURBO battle

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

WHAT THE HELL. WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER WHO'S BEEN HERE LONGER THAN ME?

now thats what scientists call a paradox son...

all i see in your post is caps lock and thats what you'll be left with in the end

Originally posted by TurboQuattro

now thats what scientists call a paradox son...

all i see in your post is caps lock and thats what you'll be left with in the end

LOOK SON, ITS OBVIOUS IM WAY MORE TURBO THAN YOU. PLUS I HAVE A GIMMICK CALLED CAPSLOCK. I DONT SEE YOU GETTING ALL QUATRO IN PEOPLES FACES LIKE TURBO GETS ALL CAPSLOCK.

Read his sig yeah tesseract backwards. COOL MAN!!

TURBOCAPSLOCK is a gimmick and the other super cool alias is super stupid.

Wookie Glands.

Originally posted by Glik0

Read his sig yeah tesseract backwards. COOL MAN!!

TURBOCAPSLOCK is a gimmick and the other super cool alias is super stupid.

Wookie Glands.

DONT MAKE ME TURBOCOCKSLAP YOU TURBOGLIKHEAD

LOOK SON, ITS OBVIOUS IM WAY MORE TURBO THAN YOU. PLUS I HAVE A GIMMICK CALLED CAPSLOCK. I DONT SEE YOU GETTING ALL QUATRO IN PEOPLES FACES LIKE TURBO GETS ALL CAPSLOCK.

I told you before and i'll say it again, capslock is all you got and capslock is all you'll be left with...turbo is defined by who gets where faster....i'm already on top of that so you can either keep talking or battle turbo like a man....i'll quattro all over your face for a demo

Originally posted by TurboQuattro

I told you before and i'll say it again, capslock is all you got and capslock is all you'll be left with...turbo is defined by who gets where faster....i'm already on top of that so you can either keep talking or battle turbo like a man....i'll quattro all over your face for a demo

DUDE THAT WAS A TURBOSTUPID REPLY. YOU'LL QUATTRO ALL OVER MY FACE FOR A DEMO? BOYS WE HAVE A NEW CANDIDATE FOR THE UNDERTONES THREAD. ALSO THE SECOND REASON AS TO WHY THAT WAS A BAD REPLY IS THAT YOU JUST REPEATED WHAT YOU SAID THE FIRST TIME. TALK ABOUT TURBO RECYCLED PUNCHLINES. NIGGA GET SOME NEW MATERIAL. WORD.

ummmmmmmmmmmmm................all I have to say is, wtf mate. I think the name turbo it self is gay. But i guess you can rip on me for being a poet, but it takes a real man to creat poetry.

turbo recycled punchlines.. wuahahaahaha.. this thread is lowering calories in my vicinity.

Dont talk semantics on me dude, i state and you try to bypass..this is a graffiti forum, you'll battle Turbo or you want to stay here and have fun with your 'boys' in the undertone thread?

YOU KNOW WHAT. IM LISTENING TO DAVID LEE ROTH AND NOW IM GOING SKATING.

BATTLE YOURSELF BITCH. I AM THE TURBO.

OH AND PS TO THE POET. IT TAKS A REEL MAN TO CREAT POETRY - TRUW. IT TAKS A REAL MAN TO LEARN OW TO SPELL IN THOSE POWMS.

WERD SON.

YOU KNOW WHAT. IM LISTENING TO DAVID LEE ROTH AND NOW IM GOING SKATING.

and this is why TCL should be the one and only TURBO

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this