The TURBO battle

Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TurboQuattro

now thats what scientists call a paradox son...

all i see in your post is caps lock and thats what you'll be left with in the end

LOOK SON, ITS OBVIOUS IM WAY MORE TURBO THAN YOU. PLUS I HAVE A GIMMICK CALLED CAPSLOCK. I DONT SEE YOU GETTING ALL QUATRO IN PEOPLES FACES LIKE TURBO GETS ALL CAPSLOCK.

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

LOOK SON, ITS OBVIOUS IM WAY MORE TURBO THAN YOU. PLUS I HAVE A GIMMICK CALLED CAPSLOCK. I DONT SEE YOU GETTING ALL QUATRO IN PEOPLES FACES LIKE TURBO GETS ALL CAPSLOCK.

I told you before and i'll say it again, capslock is all you got and capslock is all you'll be left with...turbo is defined by who gets where faster....i'm already on top of that so you can either keep talking or battle turbo like a man....i'll quattro all over your face for a demo

Originally posted by TurboQuattro

I told you before and i'll say it again, capslock is all you got and capslock is all you'll be left with...turbo is defined by who gets where faster....i'm already on top of that so you can either keep talking or battle turbo like a man....i'll quattro all over your face for a demo

DUDE THAT WAS A TURBOSTUPID REPLY. YOU'LL QUATTRO ALL OVER MY FACE FOR A DEMO? BOYS WE HAVE A NEW CANDIDATE FOR THE UNDERTONES THREAD. ALSO THE SECOND REASON AS TO WHY THAT WAS A BAD REPLY IS THAT YOU JUST REPEATED WHAT YOU SAID THE FIRST TIME. TALK ABOUT TURBO RECYCLED PUNCHLINES. NIGGA GET SOME NEW MATERIAL. WORD.

Originally posted by S@T@N

I dunno, I'm down with TCL on this one, unless T4 can start whipping out

some really funny lines.

I'm siding with TQoner on this one. The DLR photoshop was class, and he just straight owns TCL in the flava flav

Archived