DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

I used to believe in god. But then some shit happened involving me and a razor blade and a long stay in a mental hospital. There have been more instances like that, invovling me and my friends. Too much shit to mention. And frankly after what I've seen I'm convinced there is no god.

------------------

AIM: DurtyTrol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cracked ass

I have a more practical view of the God question. I don't need to know in order to get on with my life, and the stories currently floating around about God are obviously creations of unimaginative humans, so the question is not relevant to my existence. If there is a supreme being his existence can't be comprehended by humans - we don't have the capacity to understand what he's REALLY about. And if he wants my attention, he knows how to get it. Meanwhile I use my intelligence to dismiss the nonsense preached by those excessively inclined to worship, and simply shine.

Originally posted by dosoner:

what do black aliens have anything to do with this topic? and why are you talking about brown acid? lsd is colorless. you dont seem to know what the fuck your talking about

NOW WE ALL KNOW WHO MR.TIGHTASS IS OF THIS DISCUSSION ~~~HAHHAHA TAKE IT EASY NIKKA YOU NEED SOME NEW PUSSY OR SOMETHIN!

BROWN ACID""~~ REFERED TO IN THE 70'S AS THE ACID THAT EVERYONE FREAKED OUT ON!

JACKASS!IT WAS BROWN BLOTTER PAPER !! DONT U KNOW ANYTHING?? HOW FUCKING OLD ARE YOU 10??

ANYWAYS BLACK ALIENS WAS A STUPID JOKE I.E. ~~ LIKE BLACK SANTA OR BLACK JESUS!~~ WHO SAYS JESUS HAD TO BE WHITE!

IT WAS ALL BECAUSE MR.BOGANGLES SAID THE COMMENT ABOUT ALIENS BEING EGYPTIANS GODS

LOOSIN UP DICKKIEBOY!

GO FIND SOME NEW PUSSY THAT ALWAYS HELPS...

OR DICK WHATEVER UR GAY TIGHTASS IS INTO?

HAHAHHA

NO SHIT LSD LIQUID AINT BROWN !!STUPID ASS!

~~~~~~~FUCKAS~~~~~~ COLD FUSION!

SERIOUSLY, GOD IS THE FORCE LUKE!

PEACE TO MR.BOGANGLES AND ALL OTHER NO TIGHATASSES!!!!!!!HAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!

Guest cracked ass

I don't feel like a long post, so I'll just second ese's comments, and add a little something from Aleister Crowley.

"It should be the chief aim of the wise to rid the world of the insolence of self-sacrifice, the calamity of chastity. Faith must be slain by certainty, and chastity by ecstasy."

Guest MR BOJANGLES

so, if there IS a god...who created him/it...and then who created the entity that created both of them...and so on and so on and so on and so on...............

YES........

Salvation kid, yo.. my pops passed away last year, and the only thing that kept me from going cookoo for Cocoa Puffs was knowing where he was headed..I also knew that if anyone deserved to be in heaven it was him..

God gives you hope and direction, no matter how shitty things get, you always got one cat standin right next to you.. word up

GOD BLESS

chills

AveisOneRock

I dont believe in a God... but i'm not beyond thinking there is a higher being( whether that be an alien species, or whatever), i simply dont know, thats the problem i have with religious people, i'm not arragant enough to claim to know.

Hume came up with an interesting thing to consider.

If God is all knowing, all powerful, and all benevolent, why does he let bad stuff happen. He knows its going to happen cuz he is all knowing, he has the power to stop it, cuz he is all powerfull, and he MUST intervene because he is all benevolent. THerefore there is no god, because humans continue to do horrific things.

Archived