The Bumpkin Land of SWINDON TOWN!!

shaunyrok

CAPSLOCK

I LOVE WHEN PUSSIES GET TUFF ,RUN THERE MOUTH AND HIDE BEHIND THERE MONITIRS.......FUKIN BITCH...............C ME WHEN U FUKIN C ME ..NCUNTS..TNPS.OUTLAWS...............PRICK ..............U TRACE ME ............OH I LOVE THE DEVAS SHIT ,DIDNT REALISE THAT KING WAS FROM SWINDON..........DRY YA FUKIN MOUTH BITCH,YA DRIBBLIN:crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

KOPAS YOU TOY FUCK,I PAINT ALL OVER THE PLACE,IM HARDLLY EVER HITTIN THE SMALL TOWN SWINDON ...THE REASON IVE MADE THOSE COMMENTS ,U UN EDUCATED FOOL IS BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS SUPER WAK AND THERE R SOME DECENT PAINTERS FROM SWINDON BUT I GUESS YOUR NOT "IN THE"NO.....................I PROBABLLY AM THE BIGGEST PRICK ON 12OZ U LITTLE SCHOOL BOY MAGGOT ILL CRUSH YOU AND TAKE UR CHALK PENS ....WANNABE ......

Devas and anyone else who happens to read this......

You wont be hearing from me much, becuase i am too busy painting in this town and NOT punching keys on here, & NOT hiding behind my monitor acting hard like you are. go and do some tubes, go and school some up and comers, go and build some halls of fame, go and do some dubs on a different wall (CHECK TREE IN BACKGROUND OF THE MAJORITY OF YOUR PICS) you are not the only one who has been so called 'smashing it' in this town, crowns get rusty and kings die, they get kicked off their throne and then they cry ........

you hit in spurts, and are not very consistant, you talk about trains and dont do them. Your not nasty or dirty, i have met you on numerous occasions and your quite a soft gentle man. now lets stop all this hardman banter. your quite a simple materialistic consumer, and there are plenty of writers in your town who do a consistant majority of all different types of graff which ( 1 ) you have never even delved into the realms of ( 2 ) you no longer participate in (eg:insides) and lastly...

(3 ) involve topical events which are way over your head .

just dont be to quick to big up your self on a keyboard, i know amounts of writers in your small town (no diss implied) who are very humble and deserve more credibility that you will ever get from me , becuase i know them all , even down to the little pooper scooper dog poo bin bombers. Give your ego a rest it deserves it becuase no one else walks around your town with an ego, so what gives a half assed part timer like you , the right to withold any kind of title which nobody gives the slightest fuck about becuase no ones out there to obtain anything like that and gets more done by having fun, why dont you take time out to stop looking at your own stuff and take a look at whats growing around you, maybe it is that this is what is suffocating you and forcing you to unlease this egotistical pressure, becuase your a 'wuss' and i have met you on enough occasions after similar things have been written about other people by yourself, and you fall into a wet shivering feotal position , wincing how sorry you have been, well just be sorry now.

this is not a threat, it is just a general overall view from an avarage bloke to say that your town has a thriving scene and you are NOT at the forefront of it to be quite honest, everybody is a part of your scene in swindon, i have been part of it myself , and my eyes are still open to what is going on everywhere. Dont take this as a diss, or though it has dissing qualities, its just that other poeple need to know , although your a bully, your a big wet flannel with a girls blouse on, and if i wanted an ego, i would make you drink my week old piss.

now stop acting hard your crew wont save you, and you cant save your self. thanks for reading. Shouts out to Hiker, Ryde,Tempa, Droid, Kona, Stikz, Quiz192, Comic, Aim, Coe, Mac, Ache, Acme, Ami, Demo, Oker, Sane, Mad 3, Haze, ect.

the fuckin list goes on and on , theres a new breed now , longevity

HA HA HA LOL...YOU SAD SAD OLD MAN U THINK PEOPLE WONT KNOW WHO WROTE ALL THAT SHIT ,THERES ONLY ONE MOTHER FUCKER WHO BABBLES THAT AMMOUNT OF SHIT,I BET U NEEDED A DICTIONARY AS WELL U UN EDUCATED FOOL........U TALK SUM SHIT DONT YA...I AINT THE ONE WHOS AFRAID TO USE MY NAM "DIRTY DEVAS" MY STYLE IS DIRTY YOUR PANTS R DIRTY..U FAGGOT..HUMBLE "OLD"MAN..GO PLAY WITH SOME LITTLE KIDS.COS U THINK THATS WHAT UR GOOD AT...WE ALL KNOW WHY U REALLY DO IT DONT WE.....UR FULL OF SHIT AINT EVEN GOT THE BALLS TO SAY UR FROM SWINDON...UV ONLY GOT ISSUES COS ME N AMI LEFT UR GETALONG GANG CREW...THING IS ME N AMI ENJOY PAINTING WHERE AS U ENJOY CHATTING SHIT AND PLAYING WITH KIDS.........U NEED TO ADDRESS YOUR SELF IM A NICE SOFT GENTLE MAN AROUND YOU,BECAUSE I FEEL SORRY 4 YOU BECAUSE YOU LIVE LIKE A HOMLESS PERSON U CANT AFFORD FOOD U STARVE UR SELF TO BY PONDLAND PAINT...REMEMBER" DONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU"YOU PUNK BITCH I FED U ENOUGH TIMES,BITCH THE BED U FUCKIN SLEEP ON I GAVE YOU....IM SORRY YOU FELT THAT YOU HAD TO BE THE HUMBLE OLD MAN AND STEP UP. BUT BOW DOWN PEEDO..........I GET UR POINT ABOUT THIS THREAD, IT MAY SEEM LIKE IVE BIGGED MY SELF UP..I WAS HAVING A LAUGH SOMETHING U CANT DO IN UR SIMPLE UN HAPPY WORLD.....THERE HAS BEEN SOME WICKED GRAFF DONE OVER THE YEARS IN SWINDON AND THIS THREAD DOESNT HOST THEM...DO U GET IT NOW.....:lol:

ohSORRY SORRY I FORGOT TO ADD THAT THIS HOLE NATION ARE CONSUMMERS U BEING ONE OF THEM WITH UR D&G SUNGLASSES SITTING ON THE BENCHES IN THE CENTER OF THE TOWN LOOKING AT SCHOOL GIRLS LEGS U SICK FUCK...WHAT ABOUT UR GREED FOR PAINT .U CONSUMMER FAG.GOT TO GET MORE RECORDS......1 DAY MATE 1DAY........U DONT EVEN PAINT ANYMORE SO WHO R U 2 COMENT ON WHAT I DO..SAD PRICK........BY THE WAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEXT WEEK.......I WONDER WHAT U WILL GET....

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...