INSANITY!

Telo

I am currently taking a break during my 4 hour long computer class. Not only is this man incredibly old, and slow, and boring. But he is also a weird one. Dudes 65 years old and told us just about everything thats ever happened in his life. Everyone has his phone number, address, AIM name, wifes name, and childrens names. This class is so fucking boring i feel like jumping off a cliff. Im about to get back to the last two hours. goodbye.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by urishi

i'm in the same type of class, and start a new one almost every week, and i have to go through the same boring ass introductions when the instructor tells you about their life experiences, you'd think they'd just write a biography and hand them out

no shit..i wish this dude would just give us a packet of shit to do and if we had questions we could ask.. then leave as soon as we are done.

PS. this class is required.. wonk saggin.