Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Telo

INSANITY!

I am currently taking a break during my 4 hour long computer class. Not only is this man incredibly old, and slow, and boring. But he is also a weird one. Dudes 65 years old and told us just about everything thats ever happened in his life. Everyone has his phone number, address, AIM name, wifes name, and childrens names. This class is so fucking boring i feel like jumping off a cliff. Im about to get back to the last two hours. goodbye.

i'm in the same type of class, and start a new one almost every week, and i have to go through the same boring ass introductions when the instructor tells you about their life experiences, you'd think they'd just write a biography and hand them out

Originally posted by urishi

i'm in the same type of class, and start a new one almost every week, and i have to go through the same boring ass introductions when the instructor tells you about their life experiences, you'd think they'd just write a biography and hand them out

no shit..i wish this dude would just give us a packet of shit to do and if we had questions we could ask.. then leave as soon as we are done.

PS. this class is required.. wonk saggin.

heres the deal. i have now resorted to just watching the hot chicks walk by the door.. at least its a high traffic hallway.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this