alcoholics annonomus...

DrUnk MoNKeY

i think im becoming an alcoholic...........

i tend to have a drink most days either at my local, beer in front of the telly, little night cap or a sneeky one at lunch time. its been gettin worse since i started to smoke less green iv just replaced it with drink. am i an alchoholic?....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There's a whole string of personality traits associated with alcoholism.

My sister's hardcore AA

been sober 5 yrs.

why don't you try stopping.

If you can't, then you might have a problem.

I don't drink all that much.

once in a while i might drink to actually get drunk,

but usually i just chill with a couple of beers and smoke.

with so much alcoholism in my family i try not to get outta hand.

Although when i was 17 i definitely consumed an

over abundance of drugs and alcohol.

oh, teenage angst.

I had a chemical dependence on alcohol once. after coming home from school I had the shakes for a couple weeks. I had to buy some beer and drink one or two...just so I could get to sleep. scared the shit outta me.

I still drink...but not nearly as much as back then. at least a case a night or every other.

Originally posted by Telo

i also saw a dude coppin a 40 the other morning at 830. now that is alcoholism.

don't hate just because he's having a beer in the morning. I used to work nights. After work a bunch of us would go out and drink...typically around 7 in the morning. I got a kick out of the looks people gave us.

Step 1

"We admitted we were powerless over alcohol - that our lives had become unmanageable."

Step2

"Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity".

Step3

"Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood him."

And so on................................... "Practical experience shows that nothing will so much insure immunity from drinking as intensive work with other alcoholics. It works when other activities fail."

Originally posted by SteveAustin

don't hate just because he's having a beer in the morning. I used to work nights. After work a bunch of us would go out and drink...typically around 7 in the morning. I got a kick out of the looks people gave us.

it was a bum that was counting out change onto the grocery store counter. He had already smelled like alcohol.

im an alchoholic.

i drink between a six pack to a eighteen pack a day. rarely hard stuff though. every day except maybe one or two a month. i smoke chrons like a furnace to, but have no problem abstaining for weeks at a time.

i have driven a parent to al anon, fucked off countless jobs, and ended up in jail due to drinking and am well on my way to destroying my liver.

however, im not a crackhead, a car theif, a date rapist, racist, mean...no wait i am pretty mean sometimes..ignorant, spineless, greedy, cruel to cute furry animals and i make decent money. i have no intention of quitting drinking ever.

i went to aa twice and it was the most deppressing assembly of men i have ever encountered. no offense to those who have had it work for them and what not.....but i really dont give a fuck.

im a painter...its like a prerequisite to have a drinking problem and i ride a bike so im not to worried about dui's.

i had a lot of coffee today.

Originally posted by se_FOUR

Olde English 40`s are piss water anyway

aww come on now...that smooth charcol filtered taste dosent do it for you? i had to stop drinking olde english due to an ulcer...

i can still enjoy a frosty old-e especially with sunny d poured into the cone however the reason its og is more to the seven point five percent alchohol content vs. the regular five percent of most american lagers.

Originally posted by Telo

it was a bum that was counting out change onto the grocery store counter. He had already smelled like alcohol.

I figured that was the case.

It is kinda funny buying alcohol that early in the morning. People look at you like you're the dregs of society. its awesome.

sometimes I take the empties back before work.

I'll walk in with ampty cases at 11am and the woman will say

"what? you're not buying anything?"

sorry but no.

getting drunk that early is exclusively a summer vacation thing.

Originally posted by old*824

aww come on now...that smooth charcol filtered taste dosent do it for you? i had to stop drinking olde english due to an ulcer...

i can still enjoy a frosty old-e especially with sunny d poured into the cone however the reason its og is more to the seven point five percent alchohol content vs. the regular five percent of most american lagers.

I found the average American lager to be less than 5%

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

AA is only for weak willed people that can't do things themself. They require the help of other people because they are weak and scared to tell themself that they need to change.

why dont you shut your fucking mouth chump!!

i lived with a rich girlfriend this year and was at the grocery store at 6am irritable cause i drank the last beer at 4:30...allthough i usually paid with credit card.

give a fuck you know? if im drinkin these days i kinna like to stay drunk for a while and theres allways that problem that you can only carry home so much beer. remarkably from riding over fifty miles a week on a bike i have no gut and hard shit makes me loco blackout trouble find out about that shit next week when you thought it was cool.

i have been drinking at least twice a week for the last 12 years. give a fuck, i never banged dope in my arm or shot anyone, got excellent job skills and my friends now accept me for the beligerant drunk asshole i can be. you know though? i was/am pretty godamn motherfucking unhappy about a whole lot of shit and have been around and on the block for a minute now so fuck it. i would get further in depth on this but its probably cause i drank 5 largr coffees and 4 pepsis in the last on top of a 12 pack in the last 24 hours in order to reverse my sleep all day drink all night sleep schedule cause its fucking up my money sitchy.

youknow whats fucked up though? when im sober and painting i paint so fast that i just fucked myself out of at least 700 dollars. give a fuck.....ididnt cheat and i was pissed. no beer no work....no work? wheres the fucking beer.

oh yeah...i have been up for 27 hours now with no narcotics involved and am so high on coffee and sugar im practically shaking.

oa0[iqwerh[gmjasl;kdgjalsk;dgjgnaslkdgj

Archived