minneapolis bound....

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest soneMILWwi

i get to sleep on a brand new shag carpet for the price of a arbys extra value meal and a 40 oz while we are out there, and if u think differnt i will kick yo ass, cracka. i dont need to be the life of that expensive hotel party every time...

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by rob deer

fuck you sone!

just for that i am going to buy you some 40's of 211 instead of the 35 cent more mgd,s...

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by rob deer

I never said that why are you fronting like a bitch.

u got me with the old edit and delete move. i see how u work. i will delete yoru life when i come out there...

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by cheesecurd

nice beer soaked flicks dude. peace to tim renyolds

tim reynolds and dave matthews live at luther college is a good cd, go get it tiger...

Guest soneMILWwi

i want that wyse/erupto.crae/ghouls e2e in the stack of flicks u have owed me for 7 months now... dont make me prank your house at 3 am like a gfrade schooler...

Guest cheesecurd

it's newport time

sone ready to bone o'er the phone while he's home aloney. His high is heady two tone, frys his large dome like bolonga. that wino steady droppin horse cock and cock blockin doug's socks thinking he's the white 2pac. Put on a smock while the garage gets rocked.

Guest soneMILWwi

it's newport time

sone ready to bone o'er the phone while he's home aloney. His high is heady two tone, frys his large dome like bolonga. that wino steady droppin horse cock and cock blockin doug's socks thinking he's the white 2pac. Put on a smock while the garage gets rocked.

cheesecurd the 5 foot tall googleism nerd, let me tel u a secret, i had your mom tuck her socks under the bed why your little sister gave me some head. momma couldn't hold the camera straight so i had to bring in nmph the great. he tickled her with his marble sack while she let little clue-snizzal dribble down the hallway and slam up in her like mike jordan ...um i cant remeber when he did it last,he aint dunked since dough nuts, that old fucker...

i hate being drunk...

Guest cheesecurd
Originally posted by soneMILWwi

cheesecurd the 5 foot tall googleism nerd, let me tel u a secret, i had your mom tuck her socks under the bed why your little sister gave me some head. momma couldn't hold the camera straight so i had to bring in nmph the great. he tickled her with his marble sack while she let little clue-snizzal dribble down the hallway and slam up in her like mike jordan ...um i cant remeber when he did it last,he aint dunked since dough nuts, that old fucker...

i had being drunk.

that wasn't my sister, it was aqua.

I mean,

I'll shit you out like ass weed on an appleton curb, dudes pout over a eased out ripple burp. slobbin on my knob sone lets out a slurp, makes eye contact and goes back to whats in the contract. 4 dollars is all it takes to pour bottles of piss on your face till you get the shakes. clown, if you come to my town I'll beat you up and pass you round like your mom's mound. open it up and see what I found? soap and and a shit cup your face is now brown.

Guest soneMILWwi

that wasn't my sister, it was aqua.

I mean,

I'll shit you out like ass weed on an appleton curb, dudes pout over a eased out ripple burp. slobbin on my knob sone lets out a slurp, makes eye contact and goes back to whats in the contract. 4 dollars is all it takes to pour bottles of piss on your face till you get the shakes. clown, if you come to my town I'll beat you up and pass you round like your mom's mound. open it up and see what I found? soap and and a shit cup your face is now brown.

cheesecurd or shall i call u cheeseCURb that curb i shit on was your daddys mouth, good thing daddy liked to share because while he was regurgitating to yo mouth i was tea baggin your momma's blouse... round 2.. ding, remember when you had me get weed out of your sock? dont make me bust u out how u had to pretend it was a cock,to get that shit deep in side your fuzzy butthole...

Guest cheesecurd

now you got me gigglin what you figurein you'll never get a decent peice. blaow bluedot circlin your porous forehead i be the numba one stunna you're bleeding on your old navy fleece. fist slip sliding all over from the grease wigga please, I leased gravy potatoes and your sista's buns to the maurading huns for tons of guns. son, you couldn't rock if you was barney rubble. You want trouble? you can't hit the pop-o-matic bubble. Sorry! I'll stick a ladder up your chute. yous a poindexter playing the wall like a puss in boots.

no more nyquil for me.

Guest soneMILWwi

now you got me gigglin what you figurein you'll never get a decent peice. blaow bluedot circlin your porous forehead i be the numba one stunna you're bleeding on your old navy fleece. fist slip sliding all over from the grease wigga please, I leased gravy potatoes and your sista's buns to the maurading huns for tons of guns. son, you couldn't rock if you was barney rubble. You want trouble? you can't hit the pop-o-matic bubble. Sorry! I'll stick a ladder up your chute. yous a poindexter playing the wall like a puss in boots.

no more nyquil for me.

skit skat ska bobble i will poke u in the ear with a bottle. that nyquil has got u lifted, to bad your diaper aint been sifted. uncle buck is still looking for that pickle that your dirty cousin slammed down your throat for a nickle. family troubles are crazy, grandma CURD's pussy is so damn musty your grandpa earned the nick name dusty. and since shit didnt stick im give u another TASK... pu ton that mask and clean yo momma's ass...

finkstein2004...

Guest soneMILWwi

<----white nerdy dork from wisconsin...

come on kid millions u aint that nerdy...

wisconsin is full of gangsta's. just ask awe2 he is thug...

Originally posted by soneMILWwi

i hate being drunk...

freestylin' over the vein beatbox

Archived