ZINE COMPUTER TECH HELP!!

Guest imported_sofarok

Guest imported_sofarok

So ive put together a 20 page A4 full color zine, lots of nice bits and bobs from the UK, I was just playing but I want to distribute it some how. Due to cost and the fact that it will look shit I don’t want to do photocopies, etc so I have had a novel idea, I want to put it on to 3.5” disks and distribute it like that. This would mean either turning it into a slide show exe some how or into a basic web page. Im not sure, any ideas? Also the whole thing is about 2.5 mb so I need to compress it some how……

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_sofarok

yeah but floppies are retro plus ive got thousands from my old job, cds are to shiny, they dont have any moving parts, there not as organic etc etc

if you know flash, you can make some good slide shows and save them as a .exe, and it should be plenty small enough to fit on a disk. it would also be nice and clean looking, as you would only need the one .exe file on the disk, no image files or anything, witch also would make it more user friendly, since there is only one thing to click on.

Archived