The "I am" Thread

limbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am full

i am tired

i am sore (snowboarding)

i am going away for the weekend!

i am poor

i am doing chemistry hmwrk

i am on MSN

i am emo

i am frusterated by school

i am against the scene

i am G

i am failing calculus in university

i am lonely

i am healthy

i am a video-game junkie

i am a dork

i am who i am

i am gonna go to sleep and dream about those lovely girls that i love and maybe i will wake up but incase i dont, i know i made my mark in some peoples lives, i hope that i will be remeberd when i pass. which doesnt meen it will be tomorrow, im just saying whenever that is. im not depresed or anything i just felt like rambling. im pretty happy at the moment actually, im just pretty bored, kinda like the calm before the storm. the month and a half long calm that is. so thats really the only thing happening in my life right now. other than that its just me eating my parents food and wasting electricity on this stupid computer all day. ive been enjoying music alot more lately, i think its cause i probably wont hear any of my favorite stuff for acouple months so im kinda stocken up on music in my head, if that makes any sense. i watched this reggae: the story of jamaican music or something like that on bravo today, it was very interesting how music that was created against the uk was so big there when it started. so ive been watching alot of tv lately. i think its rotting my brain. i do like 30 pushups every commercial break so atleast im doing something you know. man that bottle of grey goose is looken so good right about now, maybe next time i go out with some friends. well this is where i go to sleep for real.

I am feeling bad for Boba Fett’s means of transportation and hope it feels better. L

I am also hoping that dlush feels healthier in time for the weekend.

I am sick of using pencil crayons. I feel like a child.

I am contemplating what fun, inexpensive ways there are to commit suicide. No reason why, really – just wondering. :crazy:

awww, thanx man, you so nice!

man dlush, i feel like crashing lens' gf party with ya. sounds like fun!

i am feeling better now. but i would like to get smashed to drown it out, even though i'm not much of a drinker...

p.s. happy birthday fuck y'all!! party on...

i am skinny

i am white

(but) i am still awesome

i am full

i am in need of a larger bladder

i am dressed well today

i am skipping all my classes today

i am craving a cigarette

i am awesome

i am energized

i am bored

i am having a good hair day