Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Overtime

Star Wars Kid

have any of you seen this video or any of the off shoots kids made of this video? I am torn between the humor in the videos they make, cuz they are funny, but the first video and shit, terrible that his friends did that to him....

you look like micheal jackson so i never really read anything you post...i just think micheal jackson/rhinestones/no dont touch my bathing suit area mr jackson/silly hats. i am sorry.

Originally posted by Mr. Whoopy

that kid brought it on himself

My all time favorate is the Mortal Kombat one....genius

lord of the rings is the best

you look like micheal jackson so i never really read anything you post...i just think micheal jackson/rhinestones/no dont touch my bathing suit area mr jackson/silly hats. i am sorry.

no doubt you would like a guy touchin your nuts,,,,,,,,homo

sorry, im tired so ididnt search on this one, but usually i do

Originally posted by Don't Panic

For the record, this shit is hilarious, and I will actually go see Episode 3 in the theaters if I hear he is in there somewhere.

wy would it be in theaters....

Originally posted by Don't Panic

For the record, this shit is hilarious, and I will actually go see Episode 3 in the theaters if I hear he is in there somewhere.

oh, i thought you meant that there was gonna be just another remake of him and only him in theaters, not the actual episode 3, damn....im an idiot

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this