POOP MAN BOB. CONGRATUALTIONS.

SARSdealer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

yeah, congrats bob.

i'll be watching the letterbox for the wedding invite

No shit! imagine that, 12oz dreamteam attending pmb's marriage...socialcarnage like whoa...raven should buy a 12oz jet for occasions like that

Originally posted by Tesseract

No shit! imagine that, 12oz dreamteam attending pmb's marriage...socialcarnage like whoa...raven should buy a 12oz jet for occasions like that

that would be the insane.

and the 12oz fine-ass honeys club could serve us champagne during the flight. how fucking hot would that be?

Haha!

Thanks everyone. Much like Mams and others have discussed, I too have grown attached to the community here, so your congratulations are greatly appreciated. And don't worry - whenever the wedding is, there will undoubtedly be pictures posted. Party.

And the plane is hott, Tesser.

SARS - we traded a pack? How long ago? I assume it was a few years back, seeing as though I haven't traded since then. Click the email button and hollertronicalismoner at me.

Congratulations again PMB!

Tesseract...ABC...I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about the 12oz dream team attending the 12oz social function of the year. You know with Mamerro and everyone else around...it'd be a contest / survival test to not pass out. I have a feeling a lot of markers would come out at the end of the night.

By the way...I have a pilot to go with that plane...as long as no one minds him getting loaded (while flying) and hitting on the girls.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

another one bites the dust...heh heh...kidding!

Congrats man!

I wish I could find Mrs. Right.

Youre one of the lucky ones.

Always a brides maid, but never a bride...boo hoo!

:cry:

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

that would be the insane.

and the 12oz fine-ass honeys club could serve us champagne during the flight. how fucking hot would that be?

First and foremost...congrats to Poop Man on his marriage, a fine, upstanding individual who instructed me on the fine art of Channel Zero social ettiquit when i was a 30+ post wet-behind-the-ears rookie. Cheers Pooper!

Dude....the 12 Oz All Stars.

We'd be like the Harlem Globetrotters of barbed social commentary, side-splitting witticisms and scathing put-downs.

I'd be down with 12Oz Honeys serving all of us Champagne. One of 'em would have to be a fine ass asian with big boobies and a killer ass though.

*edited because I was an ass and forgot to congrat

Start a petition.....get Raven to buy us all a jet so we can live the dream. What color scheme would the jet be?