oO State Of The Union Tonight Oo DRINKING GAME!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

nah, mapo likes bush. and this jewish guy named Gilad that i know likes bush. so does the owner of the retirement home i work at.

Guest WebsterUno

*Things that make you go Hmmmm*

There is one guy at my work that likes Bush.

Its weird that so many people DONT like Bush,

yet he won the election.

Aint that some shit!?

With all your honour and dignity -what would you do? This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thinking...

By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, but yet spontaneous.

Please scroll down S L O W L Y - this is important for the test to work correctly.

You're in Florida... In Miami, to be exact... There is a chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane with all the flooding... There are huge masses of water all around you....

You are a CNN photographer.... ...and you are in the middle of this great disaster ..... You're trying to shoot very impressive photos... There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water... Nature is showing all its destructive power...

Suddenly you see a man, steering a big van... He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by a massive wall of water and mud... You move closer... Somehow the man looks familiar...... Suddenly you know who it is - it's George W. Bush! In that same instant you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away, forever...

You have two options. You can save him - or you can take the best photo of your life. You can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo... A photo displaying the death of a very powerful man...

And here's the question: (Please give an honest answer)

Will you make the photo black and white, or colour?

Re: *Things that make you go Hmmmm*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

yet he won the election.

Aint that some shit!?

He never really won any election. Maybe it appeared that way to you. He was chosen to be the president. Not by the voters though.

Re: *Things that make you go Hmmmm*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

yet he won the election.

Aint that some shit!?

He didnt win ....Gore won vote for vote ... but with all the mix ups and recounts (in georges brothers state, funny?) the congress or the senate stepped in and just flat gave it to him.

my girl has a t shirt with his pic on it with a flag and it says American Psycho. she gets the worst looks from bush supporters !!

thank you for playing along chupa!

I agree that B&W would give a timeless look

that might even be compared to the images on Kennedy.

(just in terms of historical signifigance, not the character of the man)

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

B&W, contrasty as hell, but detailed enough so you can clearly tell who it is.

metallix, and ERIZENO...

Heh heh...I know, I know...I was just bulllshattin!

I guess you couldnt read the sarcasm in my post.

:)

to answer Kilo's question... B&W

yeah, i see the merit of shooting in color, but come on ese, you know you can't deny the awesomeness of a well shot contrasty black and white photo.

Your point is definitely legit though, you can always go from color to B&W where as you can't rock it the other way around. Which kinda makes me think about how it would really depend on if i wanted these shots just to get them into all the big name magazines looking like a normal color shot or if i'd want them to look a bit more classy(thats probably not the right choice of word at all, but hell, it makes sense to me) and maybe not be racking in the same kinda dough. I'd probably have to go with the color to get the money and then just go into the studio and transfer them to black and white and add all that contrast as i developed.

I'm not too sure why i just went into a pseudo-lengthy post about this...

Christ almighty, stop giving this man standing ovations so he can hurry

up and get off the stage. I love how he's being cheered when he mentions

our economy's recovery as if he had something to do with it, while it's

his fucking fault we've got this larger-than-ever deficit. AND ASKING FOR

MORE MONEY TO PUT AMERICAN TV IN IRAQ.

Someone shoot this man.

Archived