Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stoopit

more brutality........ inquary within

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

uhm, i wanna know

why is the girl covering her ears?

i have no clue what the deal is wit this one. All I know is no one seems to care or help so he musta done somthing terrably wrong or maybe he's a glutton for the punishment. Or prolly just a BITCH

A few comments:

• The kickee is taking it because the kicker's jacket is puffier than his.
  • The girl is covering her ears because blood was getting in them.
  • What the fuck is with the beach scene at the end? And is the female in the picture wearing pants?

Im guessing you'd have to be pretty tanked to just sit there and take a beating like that... the first kick was the best.

We need a translator in this bitch...

They're bosnians I think. He said Pushe Curatz... Which means suck my dick in Bosnian. Maybe Russians?

damn i bet the back of his head is all cut up too...he cracked/broke the fucking window...i think if i was bitch enough to take that, my girl would even do something. both sit there like they are playing duck duck goose and shit

Are you guys fucking stupid?

If he had fought back that other man would have gotten REALLY pissed and started kicking him in the head or something.

i was hoping the guy getting beat up would just be like ok, and take out a gun and kill those fucks.

They were Albanian, in the end they made him say 'im a bitch'. There was nothing much he could do, his girl was there with him and there were a few of them. In third world countries you get killed over nothing, its not like it here in Amerikkka.

Originally posted by caL

i was hoping the guy getting beat up would just be like ok, and take out a gun and kill those fucks.

yes, me too

ive always heard of people getting kicked in the dome but i didnt think it really happened.

In no way is this a racial attack, but where i live, most russian/albanian/bosnian/etc dudes are born with the assumption that they are stronger, smarter, more ruthless and basically genetically superior to all other races. Their arrogance and cruelty on the streets when they're with a posse of 30 amazes me, but, as is usually the way with people that think like that, when you get them by themselves, or in unfamiliar territory, they're as quiet as a lamb and twice as meek.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this