12oz Car Show & Systems...

king kong

There's a guy up at my work that races a turbo mustang. He said he's building a turbo kit for someone and it's going to be fore a 118mm turbo... which is huge. And it's supposed to make 2K HP.... which to me is a bit excessive? there's no reason for that much horse power.... maybe if the car was all wheel drive and could actually stay on the ground with that much power.... but on a rear wheel drive mustang foxbody.... fuck that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ I cannot imagine that he is going to actually be able to drive or get that setup to work. Talk about ALOT of cooling problems. Butt load of turbo lag I guess, and probably still with a hefty amount of spray to spool that fucker up. What would that be, like 50 psi or something?? Talk about a pain in the ass for basically nothing.

2000 plus hp?? maby he dosent even know what the fuck hes talking about, plus a turbo that big wouldnt even work correctly, i should whip that guy in the eye with a wet t-shirt soaked with piss just for saying that. that is...if hes lying..

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Jul 17 2005, 01:40 PM

the VW R32 is sick

I love VW's

my homie drives a mk 2 gti with the euro lights, new exhaust from the headers back, a new sport cam, lowered 1.5" it looks sick

the only strike against it is the mileage

I honestly hate most euro lights now. So damn ugly.

Originally posted by swif1+Jul 17 2005, 06:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swif1 - Jul 17 2005, 06:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-synaps@Jul 17 2005, 01:02 AM

i've become particularly fond of this guy lately:

http://www.cottageclassics.co.uk/FreeAds/Exige.jpg

I don't think you can fit in that :lol: ;)

Euro lights were dope three years ago.

[/b]

i know!!! that the worst part about it :(

edit:

even if i skinnied-up... im still to tall for it :( :( :(

re edit:

it figures that the one sports car i like, im totally unsuitable for

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Jul 16 2005, 09:00 AM

There's a guy up at my work that races a turbo mustang. He said he's building a turbo kit for someone and it's going to be fore a 118mm turbo... which is huge. And it's supposed to make 2K HP.... which to me is a bit excessive? there's no reason for that much horse power.... maybe if the car was all wheel drive and could actually stay on the ground with that much power.... but on a rear wheel drive mustang foxbody.... fuck that.

= drag car

• 8 months later...

Bumping this in the hopes some car audio head can help me out.

I have a 2006 Toyota Yaris. This car isn't out in the states yet (I believe it'll be out next year), but it's been released just about everywhere else.

I have pretty much everything I need to upgrade the stereo (head unit, speakers, sub, wiring, and of course, amps), but I'm missing just one tiiiiiny little crucial item...

The head unit adapter.

I can't for the life of me find a fucking cheap plastic adapter to fit my aftermarket stereo in the dash. Obviously Crutchfield and other US stores don't carry it, and google is being a complete fucking toolwad when it comes to looking for European counterparts, which would probably carry it.

If anyone knows any online European car audio stores that carry these kits, I'd really appreciate it. I'd enjoy being able to spend a lovely Saturday afternoon installing the system myself instead of shelling out way too much bling to get a custom installation.

Please help a brother out.

• 9 years later...