superbowl my n-words.

SleepAnDream

who you got? new england all the way baby. yessir. but in totally unrelated news, i saw the bulls play the washington wizards yesterday, chicago waited until 4 minutes left to play to bring in scotty pippin. old ass muuuuuffucka. making some sweet ass airballs. ha. chicago was up by 20 something points at the half and still blew it, losing by 12 or so. fools. and to think me and the girl i was with were the only ones going for chicago. them dc fans are dicks too...effin worthless.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit at least...i was pretty stoked that they took him out of the kryo freezer and thawed him out just to play in the last four minutes. too bad he got shook so damn much...his first attempt at a shot was short by two or three feet. as we were walking away some bitch was like "have a nice trip back to the midwest" i was like, bitch, i live down the street, get over it. you watch the colt/ pats game on sunday? i was kinda stressing beforehand but the manning threw, a fucking blind autistic five year old quadrapalegic child couldve intercepted half those fuckin passes. better luck next year PAAAYYYYTOOOON hahaha.

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

shit at least...i was pretty stoked that they took him out of the kryo freezer and thawed him out just to play in the last four minutes. too bad he got shook so damn much...his first attempt at a shot was short by two or three feet. as we were walking away some bitch was like "have a nice trip back to the midwest" i was like, bitch, i live down the street, get over it. you watch the colt/ pats game on sunday? i was kinda stressing beforehand but the manning threw, a fucking blind autistic five year old quadrapalegic child couldve intercepted half those fuckin passes. better luck next year PAAAYYYYTOOOON hahaha.

:lol: :lol:

Yea I saw the game... then got pissed and watched cops.

So many turnovers... wasnt there like 4 interceptions in the first quarter.

Poor colts:(

Guest im not witty

i have little faith in carolina to pull this off, but again i didnt think they d win the last two games either.

but please believe if they do ill be takin my shirt off and twisting it round my head like a hellicopter.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

thing that scares me about Carolina is the story line. its the same shit that happened to the pats two years ago. new quarterback, blue collar team with a good defense and nobody gives them the respect they deserve. i think the pats will pull it off though. and ty law had three interceptions in the colts game, but Rodney mothafuckin Harrison picked off a touch down pass as well.

Guest im not witty

^HAHAHAHAHA

can i stay with you guys?

bar soap or body gel?

hey man, i want you to send me those pics of you and vic on thanksgiving, and the one of B-town at the against me show. swalla'