Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stoopit

UN- ARMED ROBBERY IN PROGRESS

Recommended Posts

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

whoa

in one motion...

knocks them chiclets out and on the recoil grabs the drawer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That guy was an veteran at that shit, you could tell.. The store clerk took a nice turbo hit too.. crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woah, that's some classy shit right there... this guy knows not to pussy about with holding up the store, that's some hit and run, smash and grab action.

Hah, check how low his trousers are at the end... I woulda laughed if he tripped up on that at the end.

 

Was that fist or open palm? Looked open palm to me, but it was enough to total the clerk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dizzee Rascal would say:

 

He got hotted up oh well

 

He got whacked up oh well

 

:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's 2 o'clock in the morning... that kid was probably tired as fuck

anyway. Dude probably just clipped him in the forehead... an unexpected

blow when you're that tired will knock a majority of people off their feet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by S@T@N

It's 2 o'clock in the morning... that kid was probably tired as fuck

anyway. Dude probably just clipped him in the forehead... an unexpected

blow when you're that tired will knock a majority of people off their feet.

 

I dunno man, dude looked like swung THROUGH

the clerk's face... then again, it is in fast forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FACESMASH & GRAB

 

AND ABOUT THE TEETH I don't know if they got knocked out. It was just a comment. Either way it was a crazy and well exacuted move.

No gun no mask all guts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by S@T@N

It's 2 o'clock in the morning... that kid was probably tired as fuck

anyway. Dude probably just clipped him in the forehead... an unexpected

blow when you're that tired will knock a majority of people off their feet.

 

NIGGA ARE YOU SERIOUS? WAS THAT YOU GETTING YAMMED OR SOMETHING? THATS THE ONLY LOGICAL REASONING BEHIND TRYING TO DOWNPLAY THE FACT THAT DOOGIE HOWSER GOT HIS TONSILS TO SIT IN HIS SMALL INTESTINE....THAT NIGGA GOT BLAZED...I WOULDNT FEEL BAD THOUGH HE PROBABLY GOT UDD WORKERS COMP FOR THAT SHIT, NIGGA TOOK A HAMMER THOUGH :lol:

 

 

http://www.brennan-nyc.com/images/prevs/prev40.jpg'>

OH SHIT!!!! I NEED TO HOLLA AT THAT NIGGA.

 

 

MEROESSS

MLB TEAM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FOR THE CULTURED.

 

WHEN I FIRST SAW THE TITLE, I THOUGH SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND I TURNED THE NEWS ON TO SEE IF IT WAS TRUE...BUT ON THE SAME TIP I WAS THINKING...WHY WOULD ANYONE ROB THE UNITED NATIONS?

 

 

http://www.raptureme.com/photo/antichrists/ac-kofi-annan.jpg'>

NIGGAS HAD ME SHOOK, I WAS HIDING UNDER MY DESK AND SHIT

 

 

 

 

 

 

MEROES$S

MLBRT INC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by E MARTYR

:lol:

 

mero's the fucking man when it comes to comedy posts...

 

fucking hilarious.

 

For real... you think he does funerals?

 

Mero? Get at me, bwah. Had court today...

 

 

shit went niiiiiiiiiiiice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Telo

That guy was an veteran at that shit, you could tell.. The store clerk took a nice turbo hit too.. crazy

 

ahahaha fucking turbo hit, I literaly laughed my ass off when i read that shit..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

yeah that clerk to a mega punch, that shit was wacked:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: FOR THE CULTURED.

 

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

WHEN I FIRST SAW THE TITLE, I THOUGH SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND I TURNED THE NEWS ON TO SEE IF IT WAS TRUE...BUT ON THE SAME TIP I WAS THINKING...WHY WOULD ANYONE ROB THE UNITED NATIONS?

 

 

http://www.raptureme.com/photo/antichrists/ac-kofi-annan.jpg'>

NIGGAS HAD ME SHOOK, I WAS HIDING UNDER MY DESK AND SHIT

 

MEROES$S

MLBRT INC

 

 

lol....i didnt think that but it prob would have been more aware of me to have.

although it may JUST have nocked him down, he was down for about 5 seconds. and it is on fast foward when he hits him so, watch the seconds. i bet the hit wasnt that gangster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: FOR THE CULTURED.

 

Originally posted by 1HalfOfMe

lol....i didnt think that but it prob would have been more aware of me to have.

although it may JUST have nocked him down, he was down for about 5 seconds. and it is on fast foward when he hits him so, watch the seconds. i bet the hit wasnt that gangster

 

 

http://www.mtv.com/news/images/archive/Shyne/sq-shyne-bad-boyz-bang-chest-bdb.jpg'>

NYAPPIN OUT STORE CLERKS...THATS GANGSTA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×