Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sadam

feedback for sadam

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No shit you can, but you have to have pics first.....

And I dont think creating your own thread will help you any. You will still get hated on.

im postin the pic for him cos he doesnt know how.....im gonna teach him but im just posting this one pic for him.....there will be more soon i belive

47b4df38b3127cce8683da316df20000001610

Originally posted by anonymity1

No shit you can, but you have to have pics first.....

And I dont think creating your own thread will help you any. You will still get hated on.

come on man......if he was better you wouldnt say that........i understand ther wasnt a pic to comment on......now there is so why not be nice eh?

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

those letters arent too bad, work on that handsteez..

yeah, they are simple, and thats dope

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

those letters arent too bad, work on that handsteez..

hmmmm ;)

u couldnt think of a better name?

thats a really stupid name and its not funny or watever

and kinda of fending

you have drawing skillz dont watse it on fucking sadam

just my opinion

yer, i bit it....i didnt claim to have made it up myself

and this is PAPER CHASE, and they are plans of trains, so still trains

ok i understand your just starting....and i like the fact that you have kept your shit simple and havent gone all wildstyle.

but it seems like you have gone a little to simple, my advice would be to not add any extensions as your letters would still classify as throwup letters for now.

The "S"

the end bit (where it finishes) is just a chunk of nothing perhaps make this smaller or bend it down put some style in the letter without adding any extensions.

you have put short lines in the A and D why? theres so much stuff you can put there...a star maybe? question marks? (all been done a lot but its better than a line.

3D/drop shadow? where is it? why dont you have one? why did you colour the gaps of the M black?

dont get comfortable with bottom ups, you need to practise floaters, your not always going to be painting trains are you? how are you gonna rock letters on an actual wall?

i never do this but im feeling generous tonight.

http://clarke_taylor.250free.com/sadam.jpg'>

FEEDBACK

thanksfor the advice, now i can see what you mean about the letters on the dubs, too much extensions, just leading into nothing

but i think i will keep the same handstyle because its an unusual style and looks fresh, on my next piece i will try and keep your edvice in mind..............:)

also

with the camo fill one, its a litle unacurate...maybe go look at a camo fill to try and get a feel for the sizing and structure of the camo shapes. and get a feel for what colours to put next to each other.

perhaps you could use markers as opposed to pencils? you will get a much more solid fill.

colour schemes could also be improved on, meybe do another outline colour but black? add a few colours in the fill?

i will also try to use markers, but i am skint at the moment so i havent been able to get my hands on any that work........

but thanks for the advice, helped me out alot

why dont you change your name to "sad?" because, that shit's pretty sad. why would you wanna write sadam. isn't it already written on everything in iraq.