new girl...

l0rdka0s

Originally posted by rinse

put a large throwie of her name in a conspicuous place, somewhere that your sure she'll see it. make sure its more than a basic style(something more sophisticated than bubble letters), then write a nice compliment in one of the letters. if you have skills, let them work to your advantage.

remember alot of girls like guys that seem nice so they can take him home to meet the folks, but deep down they want someone that knows how to act out of order and have a good time. so if your man pretty your half way there. make sure she knows you pieced her name, that should cover the other half of the equation and it will show her that your interested in her.

i'm just taking a stab in the dark here... graff can get you girls, maybe not every girl but its helped me out every now and then.

THATS KINDA A GOOD A IDEA BUT DOING IT WITH PAINT IS FUCKING NUTS AND LOOKS LIKE SOME STRAIGHT UP STALKER OBSESSIVE SHIT...IF HOMEBOY DOES THAT HE MIGHT AS WELL TAKE SECRET PEEPING TOM PICS OF HER AND LINE HIS WALLS WITH THEM THEN SHOW HER A FLICK OF HIS WALL. YOU SHOULD SEE IF SHE'S REMOTELY INTERESTED IN/IMPRESSED BY GRAFF...THEN BASED ON THAT SHOW HER FLICKS TELL HER STORIES ETC. IF SHE'S REALLY INTO IT, THEN PAINT A PIECE SOMEWHERE, FLICK IT, AND GIVE IT TO HER. OR DRAW HER NAME ON PAPER...WHATEVER.

MEROE KD

BDOUBLE

OHDOUBLE

TDOUBLEE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Milton

There was a "special" kid at my highschool that used to walk around going "Bawk Bawk CHICKEN!"

my homeboy went to highschool with these "special" girls...they were twins and had to wear helmets...heads called em "double dragon"

this one time my friend was hitting on this girl that wore WAY too mutch makup, like a REDICULUS ammount cuz i think she had some acne but it was still rediculus it was all crust n shit...any way so my boy was hitting on her and talking with her friend and all was good untill i looked her in the face and said, "you got alot of makup un bitch, you look like youve just been imbalmed and preped for a funeral"

she just got up and walked away.....and my friend is STILL going out with her and she STILL wheres too mutch makup....and she still hates me its all good shes fucking dumb major rant style.

yeah yeah i was just wantin to know really what yall thoguht of the whole remembering me thing. Shes gotta be intrested because ima loud dude in the courtyard right and usually lotsa people go out there. But i made an effort not to talk to certain people her being one. I think it worked. Anyhow i am hittin her up tomorrow for sure. Im going to talk to her, and theres this guy that shes always talkin to but i dont think its her man. Im going to play dumb and be like so is that your man i see out here all the time??? Then ill know if i should go for it. anyway. Ill update you kids.

THATS KINDA A GOOD A IDEA BUT DOING IT WITH PAINT IS FUCKING NUTS AND LOOKS LIKE SOME STRAIGHT UP STALKER OBSESSIVE SHIT...IF HOMEBOY DOES THAT HE MIGHT AS WELL TAKE SECRET PEEPING TOM PICS OF HER AND LINE HIS WALLS WITH THEM THEN SHOW HER A FLICK OF HIS WALL. YOU SHOULD SEE IF SHE'S REMOTELY INTERESTED IN/IMPRESSED BY GRAFF...

-originally posted by:merojuana

yea, i guess i was jumping too far ahead. plus i am a luna-graffit-atic, its an affliction that i am just now learning to deal with. :D

one day i must face the fact that graff isnt the answer to everything... shutter the thought.

Originally posted by robotripp

Im going to play dumb and be like so is that your man i see out here all the time???

that's a bad move man. very bad move.

Rule # 1 - dont make a girl feel uncomfortable or it's over.

Asking her about a relation ship before you know her well

is going to do just that. If it matters to her, she'll bring it up.

damn SteveAustin....

we need to make the abridged version of that manual for the real 'kids' out ther.

all I'm saying is that if you ask her about her 'relationship status'

it will backfire in your face. If she's involved, she will bring it up.

I say make the move no matter what,

and then you'll find out if it's a no go.

What's the worst that could happen?

she thinks you're a nice guy but is involved?

Guest WebsterUno

walk up to her, stick your tounge out,

and wiggle it...if she gives you the digits,

youre the mack...fo sho!

good luck!

:lol:

ehyo kitty cats...

SO PEEEEEEEEEP IT DUUUUUN!!!!!!!

aight this chick from last semester rembered me, and i never talked to her i just siad hi to her once. Now bare in mind that she is hella fuckin fine. Shes got perfect skin and doesnt have to wear makeup at all. So the question is should I ask for the number tomorrow at school or should i converse with her, adn mention that i got class at 415 but i came early to see her, and wait till thursday to get her digits and call her friday to hang friday night and get drunk with her gauranteeing a slot for possible makin out and messin around....

thoughts comments????

just bored here but it was on da mind...

dont be such a puss, and go for it.... what's there to lose? maybe your virginity at the very least..............

okay so im rethinking my plan of getting this girls number because of two things, her hair looks like its thinning so she might be degeneratley ill. ahahahhah and i been talkin to this other chick and really enjoying our conversations, shes like were just freinds right but weve only known each other for like a week so i think there might be a future to it.

you couldn't talk to the girl so now you decide that you didn't want her anyways.

It's called 'sour grapes' buddy and it's the lamest looser defence ever.

Oh well

"shes like were just freinds right "

Get used to it! Sorry to tell you but you're grade-A friend material from here on in.

I hope you like being a shoulder for her to cry on when a ral man breaks her heart.

shit... you gotta let those balls drop and actually act like a man.

okay so im rethinking my plan of getting this girls number because of two things, her hair looks like its thinning so she might be degeneratley ill. ahahahhah and i been talkin to this other chick and really enjoying our conversations, shes like were just freinds right but weve only known each other for like a week so i think there might be a future to it.

You're such a fucking pussy it isn't even funny.

And you might stop paying so much attention to stupid shit while you're at it. If I was getting any action from half the girls that just "remembered who I was" it would take me the next 6 years to fuck all of them at the rate of one every half hour. Jesus fucking christ. Quit having fucking imaginary relationships, pull your dick out of your own throat, and go talk to some bitches.

aight aight motherfuckers ima slick kid remember. Im cohersive like a dirty politician with hella cash.

Heres an update, I got the girls digits and she bounced and came back to make sure i would get them from her, i fucking knew it. instinct yo. She didnt bounce right after i got the number which means shes down to kick it. Now i didnt say i wanted to hang out i said i wanted to party, you tell me.

Next time you're together you should just casually say something like this

I'm real glad that we had a chance to get to know each other a little more. When I met you you seemed like a real cool girl and there was just something about you that made me want to facefuck you until you blow snot out your nose 'cause you can't breath! And that's how you make me feel! When I'm around you I can't breath all too well. I find myself very nervous and almost out of breath. I guess I'm just a shy kind of guy that figures no one would be as interested in me as I am them. You're a doll and I'm just real excited to even be in the same room as you! You've never filed a restraining order have you?

• 2 weeks later...

Shes gotta be intrested because ima loud dude in the courtyard

terets wont get you pussy holmes, much less a number

to quote the players manual...

'listen to kilo and steve,

cause your ideas are in the chump manual at best'

Archived