new girl...

l0rdka0s

ehyo kitty cats...

SO PEEEEEEEEEP IT DUUUUUN!!!!!!!

aight this chick from last semester rembered me, and i never talked to her i just siad hi to her once. Now bare in mind that she is hella fuckin fine. Shes got perfect skin and doesnt have to wear makeup at all. So the question is should I ask for the number tomorrow at school or should i converse with her, adn mention that i got class at 415 but i came early to see her, and wait till thursday to get her digits and call her friday to hang friday night and get drunk with her gauranteeing a slot for possible makin out and messin around....

thoughts comments????

just bored here but it was on da mind...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you have ask....

well good luck with it, seems like you'll need it.

and yes, girls who require no makeup are always high on the list.

let me thumb through the players manual.

ah yes, here it is.

initiate conversation with target. make her laugh and or smile. now that she's feeling you...squeeze the trigger with this line, "you're pretty cool, we should go out some time. what's your number? I'll give you a call."

if for some reason she comes back with the dreaded, "I have a boyfriend but thanks" line...play it cool, act like its no big deal and say..."oh, that's too bad." You have now secured the #1 contender space when she breaks up with that dumb-ass.

yo steveaustin... you gonna send me a copy of that manual?

I'm only teasing you robotrip because some things you

shouldn't need to ask. They should just come naturally.

and back to the player easy refernce manual...

when you ask her if she wants to do something with you

it should exactly like your asking an old friend. If a buddy

says he cant hang out you dont get up set and you dont ask why.

It's just like you ask her for the time and she says 'I dont have a watch'

No biggie.. then continue with the conversation.

If you get shut down and then bail out it will never work.

Girls like a little persistance. Really.

and if she doesn't give you the number but you still have a good conversation

(make her laugh and smile while opening up to you)

you can always give her your number. Dont ask if she wants it,

just hand it over and tall her you'd really like to hear from here

(and maybe say something like 'It would be fun to see you away from the school')

sigh

Theres a girl like that at my school...

very beautiful, very clear complexion, big brown doey eyes,

beautiful body...

had a class with her once and never talked to her.

see her around but never talk to her.

I wish there was some easy way to get her, me and my boyfriend together.

at least me and her.

oh, the woe of having a crush.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Show her some of your amazing philosophical essays and wow her with your knowledge of secret societies and how they rule our world. You'll be hitting it in no time, trust.

put a large throwie of her name in a conspicuous place, somewhere that your sure she'll see it. make sure its more than a basic style(something more sophisticated than bubble letters), then write a nice compliment in one of the letters. if you have skills, let them work to your advantage.

remember alot of girls like guys that seem nice so they can take him home to meet the folks, but deep down they want someone that knows how to act out of order and have a good time. so if your man pretty your half way there. make sure she knows you pieced her name, that should cover the other half of the equation and it will show her that your interested in her.

i'm just taking a stab in the dark here... graff can get you girls, maybe not every girl but its helped me out every now and then.

Originally posted by rinse

put a large throwie of her name in a conspicuous place, somewhere that your sure she'll see it. make sure its more than a basic style(something more sophisticated than bubble letters), then write a nice compliment in one of the letters. if you have skills, let them work to your advantage.

OR NOT!

nothing says 'physco obsessive' like that.

Do you reallythink that would work?

If you feel the need to do something so stupid,

at least do it out of the way and then take her

there to show it to her. DO NOT even think about

putting this up anywhere she might actually go on her own.

wait... DO NOT even think about painting her name.

AS PROMISED.

YO, ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS MENTION (IN A VERY SUBTLE WAY) THAT YOU CAME EARLY TO CATCH UP WITH HER. SAY SOMETHING LIKE "YO I BEEN MEANING TO TALK TO YOU SO I CAME A LIL EARLY TO SEE IF I COULD CATCH YOU OUT HERE" THIS IS WHERE YOU MAKE OR BREAK YOURSELF, IF SHE LAUGHS AND ITS A "WHAT A HERB" LAUGH, LAUGH WITH HER AND BE LIKE "YEAH I KNOW, BUT FUCK IT, I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU" IF SHE LAUGHS A "TELL ME MORE" LAUGH AND/OR GOES "AWWW" BE LIKE "YEAH FOR REAL, SO WHATS UP? CAN I CALL YOU SOMETIME?" AFTER THAT ITS PRETTY MUCH A DONE DEAL, IF SHE DOESNT GIVE YOU THE DIGITS FORGET IT.

M E R O E MLB

BAWK BAWK

CHICKEN CHICKEN

BAWK BAWK

CHICKENHEAD

Originally posted by rinse

remember alot of girls like guys that seem nice so they can take him home to meet the folks, but deep down they want someone that knows how to act out of order and have a good time. so if your man pretty your half way there. make sure she knows you pieced her name, that should cover the other half of the equation and it will show her that your interested in her.

i'm just taking a stab in the dark here... graff can get you girls, maybe not every girl but its helped me out every now and then.

Viedotape her constantly and write I LOVE YOU in flaming gasoline on her front lawn. It works in the movies.

Ummm I like these dating advice threads cause I can see myself in your shoes when I was a bit younger and perhaps even shy...

Its good that she remembered you, but I really don't think you should push this like you are. If you make plans like "I'll get her number on thursday so I can call her on friday and hang out the next day" it will never work out and you will become upset. Instead try this, show up early to class for another reason, I'm sure you can think of something, but make it a dumb ass excuse. Then when she asks questions tell her okay, honestly I came early to talk to you I enjoyed our conversation the other day (you did talk to her the last time right?), blah blah blah, how are you. I'm having a little get together friday night, if you're interested I can give you a call when its going down. Bada Bing you got her # and she knows you're going to contact her about the getting drunk. Thank me later...

Milton/ Knows how to mack a broad, shes on your sack and balls...

There was a "special" kid at my highschool that used to walk around going "Bawk Bawk CHICKEN!"

Archived