Kids Breaking Windows

Kes_One_HTFD

So im sittin up stairs, listenin to music, and all of a sudden i hear my mom scream on some help shit, and i go down stairs with my great adventure mini bat, my mom tells me theres some kid walkin near the side of the house and he picked somethin up, i walk to the back and see the kid about to throw an iceball at my back window, where the kitchen is, the kid sees me, goes runnin, i go after em, runnin thru peoples backyards since there are no fences, i catch up to the kid and swing at em with the bat, catch em in the face, and the kid goes down, my mom calls the cops, cops come, i stash the bat, and my moms show em where i am with the kid, im holdin the kid down, even tho he just got layed out, cops come, asked me what happend, gave em the whole story, they asked me how i managed to knock him down, i told em i swung at em and caught em in the face, didnt wanna get in trouble abuot the bat and shit, so they take the kid in, ask me some questions, and they give my moms the copy of the whole case number and shit. turns out the kid was only 13, and had broken 2 peoples car windows hours before and cops had been lookin for holmes, i felt kinda bad after layin out a 13 year old kid with a club, but hey, he tried to break my window...

too many damn commas...

but yea, anyone else got any weird stories where theyve ran into people doin shit in there house or anywhere else and have done somethin abuot it? if so, please share, would make for interesting conversation......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

along time ago i was parked in a mall parking lot waiting for a friend to finish his shift at work listening to music and it was about midnight and i see a group of kids jumping on top of cars trying to set off alarms, then 1 of the kids reached my car and got on top of the front hood and i honked the horn and he fell off and ran away with the rest of his friends

Yes, i have a story to contibute.

One night, my brother comes home with his friend and they're tripping on acid. my bro can handle his shit but his friend starts getting all loud in the middle of the night, waking up my parents and just being a comlete fuck up.

I get up and talk to my bro and he's too fucked up to handle it. so me being the good big brother I am, tries to calm this fucking unruly twat down and save my brother some trouble in the morning.

Nick (the dumb kid) starts freaking out and getting violent, like "lemme out of here!" acid paranoia style.

To cut a long story short, i had to drop him and hold him until the cops came and tok him home or wherever they take kids peaking on acid.

Needless to say, fuckface got what was coming to him. Next time I saw duder, he got the smashface for waking me up.

damn thats my nigga!

but yo about a month ago i was chillin in my room, playing underground matter a fact, and my brother comes in from school and hes like yo "daze" some kids just jumped me, i was like "wtf" and he was like i got off the bus and these 2 kids came up to me and were like come with me and you wont get hurt, so he then was like fuck you, and the kid got him in a head lock and so my brother proceded to pick him up and drop him on the ground and counter it, thus getting that kid in a headlock, the kid told the other kid he was with to "use it" and the other kid pulled out either a bb gun or a paintball gun so my brother just kept the kid in front of him so if the other kid shot hed shoot his friend ya know, so eventually something happened and it broke up and my brother got home, so i got up grabbed my brass knuckles and me and my brother headed out lookin for the kids, we found um not to far from my house and we proceeded to step up to them, the main kid who started the whole thing was lookin all hard and shit, which i give him props trying to stand his ground against me, but with out saying a word i pulled my brass knuckles out of my pocket put um on and punched him right in the chest, my brother was gonna go after the other kid with the "gun" but he was like i got nothing to do with this...and looked all scared and shit, so me and my brother just beat the fuck out of this main kid, like i mean beat him down, kickin him in the head stompin on his chest while he laying flat on the ground shit like that, i ran his pockets but all he had was some mentos and his house keys, so i snatched his house keys, and after the beating was suffiencent enough we went home

brother came home was that

Originally posted by Daze One Million

damn thats my nigga!

but yo about a month ago i was chillin in my room, playing underground matter a fact, and my brother comes in from school and hes like yo "daze" some kids just jumped me, i was like "wtf" and he was like i got off the bus and these 2 kids came up to me and were like come with me and you wont get hurt, so he then was like fuck you, and the kid got him in a head lock and so my brother proceded to pick him up and drop him on the ground and counter it, thus getting that kid in a headlock, the kid told the other kid he was with to "use it" and the other kid pulled out either a bb gun or a paintball gun so my brother just kept the kid in front of him so if the other kid shot hed shoot his friend ya know, so eventually something happened and it broke up and my brother got home, so i got up grabbed my brass knuckles and me and my brother headed out lookin for the kids, we found um not to far from my house and we proceeded to step up to them, the main kid who started the whole thing was lookin all hard and shit, which i give him props trying to stand his ground against me, but with out saying a word i pulled my brass knuckles out of my pocket put um on and punched him right in the chest, my brother was gonna go after the other kid with the "gun" but he was like i got nothing to do with this...and looked all scared and shit, so me and my brother just beat the fuck out of this main kid, like i mean beat him down, kickin him in the head stompin on his chest while he laying flat on the ground shit like that, i ran his pockets but all he had was some mentos and his house keys, so i snatched his house keys, and after the beating was suffiencent enough we went home

brother came home was that

hahahahaha :lol:

one time walking home late all drunked up with 2 friends, we were walking past our school. we heard a loud glass smashing noise coming from the school soccer field, we get down on a full vigilante vibe and see what is going on. we see three dickhead rich kids (about 15 or 16) smashing a whole bunch of computer equipment that they took out of a charity donation bin. we decide to chase these kids for a bit of fun, so the 3 of us come in yelling and the kids run off. we proceed to leave. we got about 200 metres away when we hear glass smashing again, the dumbass kids came back and continued breaking stuff, my 2 friends and i get revved up and go back to teach them a lesson. we chase them down 2 of them get away and a friend of mine grabs one of them and throws him against a fence, we see the other 2 kids across the street and yell for them to come back and help their friend, they run off. we give the kid a roughing up, and make him clean up all of the shit that they broke.

Archived