• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ment2

hot animated girls

the girls in final fantasy X 2

blondie

lois from family guy (wierd shaped head but the rest is good)

add your favorites:p

I bet marge has a bangin little body under that green dress. Oh and that one one eyed bitch from futurama has the mega hooters and an ass that deserves a booster seat.

yeah Faye!! thats the one i forgot. she is sinfully bomb... shes the type you know you'd never get with cuz she's too sneaky and would just use you but never let you actually hit it... damn that bitch. i want her so bad.

*edit-what the hell is she wearing though? i dont get that yellow outfit, i mean its sexy and all, but what the fuck? and she rocks it with like a little shawl or sweater or whatever. faye really is caught between two time periods.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

someone post a pic of this faye

there is one, under where it says "along with faye" in crimsons post... thats not the best picture of her though...

i guess she's not that drastically gorgeous but her attitude on the show (cowboy bebop) just makes her seem really hot...

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

[/img]

even if cartoon girls did it for me, this one would lose.

look at her ass. Oh what you cant find it? Exactly.

claudia, miriya & lynn minmei (even though she annoyed me) from robotech, the main girl and the snake tattooed lady from ninja scroll, and of course rei ayanami and misato. asuka's pretty, but she's a bitch. i hated her.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this