Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FuckWhitey

What makes a good magazine good?

Because I noticed that some hip hop magazines are exactly the same but are the non famous ones are too broke or too uncreative to have good structure and format of articles and ads and pictures. what do you like about magazines?

What makes a good magazine good?

hmmm...how bout havin good stuff......

nah it needs articles bout shit and a fuck load of pics......

i dont really know... it just has to be interesting and fun to read.

interviews with people i'm interested (aesop rock, old dirty bastard, etc.)

cool pictures

fun/goofy/funny shit

naked women

little tidbits and columns and stuff they do a new episode of every month

good articles and a lotta pics but thats more for graff mags. hip hop more articels and who cares about pics of hip hop icons

everytime i see those fuckers mugs i nearly shit myself laughing:lol:

but really, what makes a free magazine is the naughty adult advertisements in the back pages:D

I think a good magazine has tohave a great editor in chief. Like a dictator. He demands everyone to do what he wants them to. But then again, it has tobe a magazine that everyone would kill to work for, like a huge famous one, like car and driver, the source, time, ect....

i like magazines that are all over the place, ones that don’t hold to strong to one scene of something like say how a skateboard magazine is or something. i like something that will go from like a metal band interview to like a interview on a chef of a 5 star restaurant then to like a interview with some street art kid back to some wild fashion shit that’s why tokion magazine is my new jam

cause at the same time its packed full of stuff that your like at the same time is loaded with stuff your might not be into all that much but you read about it and learn about all new things

i really dont like magazines much, i dont understand my compulsion with buying them. i am impressed with Artillery magazine at the moment though...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this