thats the way playaz play!

theFUME

yo listin im not usualy a player im more of a "one woman man" but now that bitches have fucked wit me alot im at the point where i jus say fuck it. so i was jus wonderin if any one got some tips to share on playin girls and how to keep all of the relationships wit girls on the d/l (so other buitches dont find out)

if u got'em drop'em

------------------

"now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"

- http://www.nastradamus.com/gfx/nav/nas.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heres how the friends do it.

never get too many. keep to 1 at a time. if you in school, keep em in diff schools. and make sure theyre not in the same circle of friends. then play on g. i mean, if you have a steady one and you want to ditch the casual hoe, tell the casual bitch that your old girlfriend is pregnant and she just told you. most girls are sympathietic about this. so theyll fuck off and let you take care of the kid. i dunno, make sure thers no link and youll be cool.

....plenty of hoes out there than to just worry about one.....remember what they tell you,dont get any of there names or stories mixed up.....if your playing games....get "late shifts"or booty calls and just keep it about sex,dont lead the hoe to think your try to have something,maybe an orgasim....keep the shit wrapped at all times.............303k

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

FUME... can you have your boy JEC email me? i know you know him... tell him hes gotta be careful bout where he paints, or hes gonna get his ass beat. seriously.

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

never get too many. keep to 1 at a time. if you in school, keep em in diff schools. and make sure theyre not in the same circle of friends. then play on g. i dunno, make sure thers no link and youll be cool.

he aint lying. if you get girls that know each other thats obviously no good unless theyre cool with that. it only makes sense to get girls in different areas like ludacris says. yeah youre doing real pimpin when you got all the hoes together fighting over who's going to suck you dick, cook you breakfast.

Archived