Trucking

Guest 150's~

Yeah so I'm thinking about making a career out of trucking. I haven't done any research on the subject but I hear you can make some significant dough. I guess you have to go to trucking school or someshit to get a license. Any feedback or experience with the trucking industry would be cool. I'm a college drop out and I see a bleak future ahead of me so that's why i'm asking. Trucking would be aiight.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think you do pretty long days huh, just dont become a drug dependent truckie to do the job :lol: i dont know much about it, but im pretty sure it is good $$$$.

They get to wear those hip/cool hats...

On a semi-random sidenote:

Once this girl called me from at&t to ask me about text messaging so one of the answers was "to be hip-and cool" so then she asked me some question that you make your own answer and I was like "to be hip and cool?" she started laughing, I started being charming. I asked her where she was from turns out shes far away so I couldn't hit it, but if I'm ever in Iowa I will hit that for sure...

Holler

Guest uncle-boy

i drive a flat bed for a living and deliver steel to construction sites.

its not the same as being a real trucker and driving a big rig but its still fun

i just drive around, listen to the radio, plus its a good way to find new spots to hit.

i dont got my cdl liscence yet to drive the big ass trucks, but ima get it soon.

woop woop

keeping a truck in good condition aint that cheap .. but then again, youd get to have a cool handle on the ol' cb radio's and wear one of those hats that everones wearing now days.

I used to hang out at this truck stop and shoot the shit with this old man named Mr.Pete. He told me that there really isnt that much money in trucking as there used to be. He said he used to be in a truckers union and made all the money. He said bush ruined that. Bush ruined a whole lot of things according to him. His 80 year old ass talked about killing Bil Laden with his bare hands all the time. He also said he worked with jimmy hoffa. There was this other trucker i knew, cant remember his name, but he was homeless because he blew all his money one hookers and when his wife divorced him she took everything that he had left.

So in conclusion: Truckers are the shit.

Archived