The McDonalds BigMac

FuckWhitey

you guys are getting WAY off topic...

Originally posted by FuckWhitey

What is the social meaning of the MacDonald’s Big Mac

sandwich. What does a Big Mac mean to the people who are eating it? Why did they select that sandwich instead of several plain hamburgers, a Quarter Pounder, a McFish or some other sandwich of equal weight?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Daze One Million

hahaha, speaking of the devil, my boy is about to try and ask some girl out who works at mcdonalds tomorow

my mate used to go out with a chickadee that worked at burger king. she used to hook it up every time i went in there. like charge for a 30c icecream and hook me up with supersized whopper meal. fo rizzle

Mcdonalds is shit...

Although when money is real tight, and youre sick of top ramen and bean burritos, order a $.99 double cheese burger and get them to put big mac sauce on it ( I think that consists of thousand island dressing and lard). Its actually pretty damn good.

Ohh and take those fries and throw them out the window...

Originally posted by rubbish heap

its all about inn n out. too bad i don't live in california.

but seriously, there's like 5 things on the entire menu, the staff is happy and the highest paid for a fast food restaurent (so i guess there's less worry about them dropping your shit on the ground / spitin on the burger), the potatoes and meat are fresh and never frozen, the cow are fed grass, not chicken feces, and the burgers taste good.

double doubles are where its at.

I live near one and wont let myself got there too often ... or I get too used to how damn good they are and take it for granted !! their fries do suck ass ... i cant figure out how anyone likes them but oh well i just dont eat them.

on the good empoloyee thing ... its a family owned business and they will not let it be franchised !!!!! makes it easy to see the diffrence !!

for the McDonalds .... i recently decided to not eat there again till i have kids. i know i will get so sick of that place once there are rugrats aking me to take them to see Ronald !!!

edit to add coment on fries

Archived