The McDonalds BigMac

FuckWhitey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its all about inn n out. too bad i don't live in california.

but seriously, there's like 5 things on the entire menu, the staff is happy and the highest paid for a fast food restaurent (so i guess there's less worry about them dropping your shit on the ground / spitin on the burger), the potatoes and meat are fresh and never frozen, the cow are fed grass, not chicken feces, and the burgers taste good.

double doubles are where its at.

Originally posted by rubbish heap

its all about inn n out. too bad i don't live in california.

but seriously, there's like 5 things on the entire menu, the staff is happy and the highest paid for a fast food restaurent (so i guess there's less worry about them dropping your shit on the ground / spitin on the burger), the potatoes and meat are fresh and never frozen, the cow are fed grass, not chicken feces, and the burgers taste good.

double doubles are where its at.

Lately I've been in California about every 6 months or so. And Everytime I'm there, I want In-n-out. So I end up going. But this summer, I finally realized something very profound - I don't really like In-n-out. Everytime I eat there, I end up with a stomach ache. And the fries aren't even good. They taste like grease-soaked cardboard sticks.

The burgers aren't bad, but its not worth feeling sick afterwords. The sad thing is I'll probably still go next time I'm down there. Oh well. Such is life.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by FuckWhitey

What is the social meaning of the MacDonald’s Big Mac

sandwich. What does a Big Mac mean to the people who are eating it? Why did they select that sandwich instead of several plain hamburgers, a Quarter Pounder, a McFish or some other sandwich of equal weight?

Like every sociological study..its all about money

2 burgers> more expensive than a big mac

Originally posted by krie

What does wendys sell in the states ?

here where i live they only sell ice cream's, shakes and hotdogs ?

similar to the states ?

different wendys krie.

you may not be old enough to remember wendys the burger joint. they closed in australia years ago. i used to go when i was a kid

ahh ok

im 19 this year so you probably caught them a few years before me i presume.. or maybe we never got them here in perth, cuz i know you guys got 7/11's but we dont ?

Originally posted by krie

ahh ok

im 19 this year so you probably caught them a few years before me i presume.. or maybe we never got them here in perth, cuz i know you guys got 7/11's but we dont ?

you WHAT?!?!? how on earth did you suvive this long without the nutritious goodness of the 7-11 slurpee?

Never had one before ?

Im plannin on comin back to melb sometime around sept or so, ill make my aunt put me up as my bday present for a week, then my friend, i will taste the slurpee goodness from 7/11.