Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FuckWhitey

The McDonalds BigMac

What is the social meaning of the MacDonald’s Big Mac

sandwich. What does a Big Mac mean to the people who are eating it? Why did they select that sandwich instead of several plain hamburgers, a Quarter Pounder, a McFish or some other sandwich of equal weight?

its all about inn n out. too bad i don't live in california.

but seriously, there's like 5 things on the entire menu, the staff is happy and the highest paid for a fast food restaurent (so i guess there's less worry about them dropping your shit on the ground / spitin on the burger), the potatoes and meat are fresh and never frozen, the cow are fed grass, not chicken feces, and the burgers taste good.

double doubles are where its at.

Originally posted by rubbish heap

its all about inn n out. too bad i don't live in california.

but seriously, there's like 5 things on the entire menu, the staff is happy and the highest paid for a fast food restaurent (so i guess there's less worry about them dropping your shit on the ground / spitin on the burger), the potatoes and meat are fresh and never frozen, the cow are fed grass, not chicken feces, and the burgers taste good.

double doubles are where its at.

Lately I've been in California about every 6 months or so. And Everytime I'm there, I want In-n-out. So I end up going. But this summer, I finally realized something very profound - I don't really like In-n-out. Everytime I eat there, I end up with a stomach ache. And the fries aren't even good. They taste like grease-soaked cardboard sticks.

The burgers aren't bad, but its not worth feeling sick afterwords. The sad thing is I'll probably still go next time I'm down there. Oh well. Such is life.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by FuckWhitey

What is the social meaning of the MacDonald’s Big Mac

sandwich. What does a Big Mac mean to the people who are eating it? Why did they select that sandwich instead of several plain hamburgers, a Quarter Pounder, a McFish or some other sandwich of equal weight?

Like every sociological study..its all about money

2 burgers> more expensive than a big mac

Guest krie

What does wendys sell in the states ?

here where i live they only sell ice cream's, shakes and hotdogs ?

similar to the states ?

Originally posted by krie

What does wendys sell in the states ?

here where i live they only sell ice cream's, shakes and hotdogs ?

similar to the states ?

different wendys krie.

you may not be old enough to remember wendys the burger joint. they closed in australia years ago. i used to go when i was a kid

Guest krie

ahh ok

im 19 this year so you probably caught them a few years before me i presume.. or maybe we never got them here in perth, cuz i know you guys got 7/11's but we dont ?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this