federal grant money $$$$$$$

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

i've been trying to come up w/ some govt. cash for a little project. i've been running circles trying to get my hands on some artist grant or something. anyone have any clues???e-mail me if you, im serious about this project.

------------------

stonecutters#1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hesh, there's a lot of stuff out there. i'd have to know more specifically what you were trying to do. but i have written several large and successul grants before, as well as done evaluation for renewals, so if you need any help let me know dog. it's part of my job.

Guest HESHIANDET

tearz check yer mail.

boh, more than welcome here. you know that. hope to see your gimpy ass. hit my aim - heshrock (you know that)

------------------

stonecutters#1

Originally posted by Natty Boh:

yo hesh, you should try calling that asshole on tv with all the ?????? on his suite. he's always talkin bout gov't loans. oh yeah, if i can find a ride i might come up on thursday, jules is havein a bash. i'll call ya.

ask lesco! that shit is so fucking annoying

fuck that ???? motherfucker. he acts like the govt just sends you shoeboxes full of free money. fuck that, that shits a loan, the govt will send somebody to break your knees and take your house when that "free" $30,000 they gave you to start a coffeeshop is gone cause you dont know shit about runnin a business. hes even got an infomercial where instead of buying his information, you sell HIS book to other schmucks. get the balls.

Originally posted by ohnoone:

fuck that ???? motherfucker. he acts like the govt just sends you shoeboxes full of free money. fuck that, that shits a loan, the govt will send somebody to break your knees and take your house when that "free" $30,000 they gave you to start a coffeeshop is gone cause you dont know shit about runnin a business. hes even got an infomercial where instead of buying his information, you sell HIS book to other schmucks. get the balls.

actually it is a "grant"which means that money is yours...you dont have to pay back a damn dime

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

yo, does anyone know if when you recieve a bunch of scolarships (like 3-4), will they send you the extra money that you dont use? i already have a scholarship that pretty much pays for everything except books every semester so im thinking if i get more scholarships, there will be extra money and they could mail me the check. anyone understanding that? maybe thats too complicated and i should just try to get grants. either way, im just trying to rob someone.

Archived