Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stylus1

Can i possibly say, I Am In LOVE?

I'm sorry, I'd hate to be a dork, I don't like the fact that when it comes to girls i turn into a huge pussy. But my God, me and this girl, we have had our ups and downs. And i am getting to the point now, where i am questioning, Do I Love This Girl. I'm starting to think, I can spend the rest of my life with her, I can never draw, paint, never look at Art again; Graffiti, modern, contemporary again, I could leave this all together, all of it, and i feel like i could live my life of happiness every day with her. Someone tell me, is this normal, or am i just a huge wuss. Everytime we are together, I can't help but smile, And I am a huge pessimist. I think I love her. Is this normal. Not to be a useless thread but i know older heads can point me in the right direction.

thread should of been in channel zero, but what the heck! i know how you feel...been in those shoes before.

i dunno but im weird with bitches. i have this thing with me where if i have a bad experience i never care for shit much after that..and after the last shit my motivation to get another girl has been very low.

what the fuck. ur the biggest pussy on the earth.w ho the fuck gets advice from a bunch of strangers on the internet instead of his friends. i bet this bitch doesnt even like u that much and shell endup dumpin u and ull probably make a new thread called 'OH MY GOD I'M SO HEARTBROKEN, I WANT TO DIE!' fuckin pussy.

Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

what the fuck. ur the biggest pussy on the earth.w ho the fuck gets advice from a bunch of strangers on the internet instead of his friends. i bet this bitch doesnt even like u that much and shell endup dumpin u and ull probably make a new thread called 'OH MY GOD I'M SO HEARTBROKEN, I WANT TO DIE!' fuckin pussy.

:lol: birds last for a bit but painting will always love you.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by stylus1

i am just a huge wuss.

Originally posted by yoga

thread should of been in channel zero, but what the heck! i know how you feel...been in those shoes before.

This is channel Zero:lol: :lol:

Guest krie

:lol: the replys in here are making me piss myself with laughter :lol:

What’s love got to do with it, got to do with it? What’s love, but a second hand emotion?

You’re gonna get fucked!

Congratulations. You've reached a high point on the roller-coaster of life!

Savour it, cos it all goes downhill from here.

Especially when "love" is involved, roller-coasters have very steep ups and downs, like this:

////////////////

Normal life looks like this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe you could get something like this:

____________~~~~~~~~~~

/////////

That way, after a while, you can have a normal AND happy life.

By the way, I am 100% sober. Think about it and it should start to make sense.

Good luck. I feel bad for you - you're an emotional fuck like me. Unlucky...

anyways with a name with stylus you probaly a hair cut stylist and give emo hair cuts or some shit to the local private high school kids

P.S sorry, i just felt like i had to say that so i would be accepted by my fellow graffiti vandals in everyday life. Dont take it offensive

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

fuckin pussy.

:lol:

ha ha ha dude....Stylus don't you know we're only interested in the BAD things that happen to folks with relationships and love around here?

Wow you're in love....great. You can get the same effect by burning all the money in your wallet, siphoning all the gas out of your car and kissing goodbye several friends. Finish up by tossing at least two hobbies you really really like right out the fucking door.

I guess the only other things people wanna read about that pertain to love are sexual feats and nekkid pics of other peoples chicks. Or nekkid pics of devilush, sugar or cinched waist and I do not think they are forthcoming.

Fucking pussy....exactly.

Originally posted by Mr. Whoopy

this female is gonna break your heart....then you will start to contemplate suicide

happened to me lastnight:bawling:

NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP ANYTHING YOU LOVE FOR A GIRL.

IF SHE LOVES YOU, SHELL LOVE YOU FOR THE WAY YOU ARE BITCH.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO DO HER LAUNDRY.

i wish i could just get married allready.

fuck this "theres someone for everyone, you just have to look"

bullshit.

Look bro LOVE is a four letter word like FUCK and SHIT that jus gets thrown around like a can of ultra flat black on a bombin mission....man up and grow a fuckin sack unless your girl is cool with you writin then id jus hit it till a better girl comes around..........jus my 2cents:king:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this