Can i possibly say, I Am In LOVE?

stylus1

I'm sorry, I'd hate to be a dork, I don't like the fact that when it comes to girls i turn into a huge pussy. But my God, me and this girl, we have had our ups and downs. And i am getting to the point now, where i am questioning, Do I Love This Girl. I'm starting to think, I can spend the rest of my life with her, I can never draw, paint, never look at Art again; Graffiti, modern, contemporary again, I could leave this all together, all of it, and i feel like i could live my life of happiness every day with her. Someone tell me, is this normal, or am i just a huge wuss. Everytime we are together, I can't help but smile, And I am a huge pessimist. I think I love her. Is this normal. Not to be a useless thread but i know older heads can point me in the right direction.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what the fuck. ur the biggest pussy on the earth.w ho the fuck gets advice from a bunch of strangers on the internet instead of his friends. i bet this bitch doesnt even like u that much and shell endup dumpin u and ull probably make a new thread called 'OH MY GOD I'M SO HEARTBROKEN, I WANT TO DIE!' fuckin pussy.

Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

what the fuck. ur the biggest pussy on the earth.w ho the fuck gets advice from a bunch of strangers on the internet instead of his friends. i bet this bitch doesnt even like u that much and shell endup dumpin u and ull probably make a new thread called 'OH MY GOD I'M SO HEARTBROKEN, I WANT TO DIE!' fuckin pussy.

:lol: birds last for a bit but painting will always love you.

Congratulations. You've reached a high point on the roller-coaster of life!

Savour it, cos it all goes downhill from here.

Especially when "love" is involved, roller-coasters have very steep ups and downs, like this:

////////////////

Normal life looks like this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe you could get something like this:

____________~~~~~~~~~~

/////////

That way, after a while, you can have a normal AND happy life.

By the way, I am 100% sober. Think about it and it should start to make sense.

Good luck. I feel bad for you - you're an emotional fuck like me. Unlucky...

anyways with a name with stylus you probaly a hair cut stylist and give emo hair cuts or some shit to the local private high school kids

P.S sorry, i just felt like i had to say that so i would be accepted by my fellow graffiti vandals in everyday life. Dont take it offensive

ha ha ha dude....Stylus don't you know we're only interested in the BAD things that happen to folks with relationships and love around here?

Wow you're in love....great. You can get the same effect by burning all the money in your wallet, siphoning all the gas out of your car and kissing goodbye several friends. Finish up by tossing at least two hobbies you really really like right out the fucking door.

I guess the only other things people wanna read about that pertain to love are sexual feats and nekkid pics of other peoples chicks. Or nekkid pics of devilush, sugar or cinched waist and I do not think they are forthcoming.

Fucking pussy....exactly.

• 3 weeks later...

Look bro LOVE is a four letter word like FUCK and SHIT that jus gets thrown around like a can of ultra flat black on a bombin mission....man up and grow a fuckin sack unless your girl is cool with you writin then id jus hit it till a better girl comes around..........jus my 2cents:king:

Archived