Visitor Q

Overtime

so, i went to my friends house tonight after work, and his roomate tells me he has this video that is odd, visitor q it is called. so we pop it in, and wow, what a plot line

1. dad has sex with daughter (daughter is a prostitute)

2. son beats mom, dad does not care

3. mom does heroin

4. dad gets hit in head with rock

5. dad lets assaulter stay in house

6. kid gets beat up at school

7. mom whores for heroin

8. dad has sex with dead women

9. mom gets nipples sucked by dad and daughter

and thats basically the jist of it,,,,have any of you seen this japanese full length moviE? cuz it was just odd as hell....funny too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why cos u think the japanese chick is hot? she is, but look at the middle picture. the guy in the wheelchair is the guy who abused her as a child and in that pic she's just cut his head off with a razor sharp length of wire. its quite a sick and twisted film.

on another note, anyone seen the french film 'man bites dog'? funny as fuck, its like a 'fly on the wall' docu-soap where this guy just goes around a small french town talking mad shit and murdering/raping/robbing.

Originally posted by BASF

on another note, anyone seen the french film 'man bites dog'? funny as fuck, its like a 'fly on the wall' docu-soap where this guy just goes around a small french town talking mad shit and murdering/raping/robbing.

This isn't that surreal/absurdist movie Dali

made, is it? I watched that shit not too long

ago... THAT is some weird shit.

Archived