White people @ the movie theater

SaracasticH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know what i dont get...how come black people get mad when white people call um niggers? if anything we should get mad at black people when they say it....seeing as we did make the word up and all.....fuckin niggers even steal white peoples words...what cars are not enough, fags!

note to everyone, that was a complete joke, im friends with noum

Re: Do you smell that?

Originally posted by KaBar2

Damn! What is that? Oh, I know---RACIAL PREJUDICE AND BIGOTRY. Whooo-eee. I hate that smell. That's what I smell on the genuine race haters down here. No, I don't mean the suburban Dad who's annoyed because a bunch of black schoolboys can't keep their yap shut in the movies, I mean the burn-your-ass-with-gasoline-while lynching-you-from-a-tree kind of racism. That drag-you-behind-a-pickup-truck-until-your-body-breaks-to-pieces kind of haters. Shit, yeah.

The sort of sorry-ass, ignorant motherfuckers that would shoot you between the eyes in the headlights of his truck while you beg for your life, and then bury you in a dam and run your car off into a swamp.

I'm sure you guys have plenty of reason to beef with white folks. But the people you are fucking with are not real racists. The real racists in this world are some dangerous-ass, murderous, hate-drenched, cold-eyed killers. They hate people because of the color of their skin, and they are so demented that they could set a bomb in a church Sunday school class and kill innocent children who had never done anyone harm in their entire lives.

These sorts of men cannot be convinced to live in peace. They cannot be reformed, I don't think. The only real solution is for people of good will, of all races, to stop behaving in ways that convince other people that they have animosity and fear that is justified.

Race hatred and race prejudice is no solution to any problem. I seriously doubt that there is a single person on this board, other than myself, that has ever found themselves face-to-face with the Ku Klux Klan. They are pathetic losers, but they are extremely dangerous people. Some of them are definately capable of premeditated murder of someone simply because of race.

By the way, I make it a rule to always avoid any trouble if I can, and will cross the street if that is what it takes to avoid it. I don't cross the street because I'm scared, but because I know that if there is trouble I will probably have to shoot the other guy. If there is a group of idiots, I may have to shoot several people. There is no way I'm going to be able to defend myself and not wind up in jail, at least until my trial. It's much easier to simply avoid a potentially dangerous situation.

So next time somebody crosses the street to avoid you, take into consideration that he may be trying to avoid having to kill you.

Peace.

The Truth.

Originally posted by SaracasticH

I can't stand those damn crackers, they come into the fine movie establishment with there pop corn and double large soda like they are SOOOOO hot! They chew there popcorn so loud I can hear that racket from 10 seats DOWN. Man what is up with those crackers @ the movie theater watching the credits at the end of the movie as if they will know somthing or learn somthing new.. fucking CRACKERS

this fool's jockin my name. WTF BITCH :mad:

• 1 month later...

i only like movies when there are loud people in attendance. the truth is most movies suck so badly now that shouting comments is the only thing that is mildly entertaining about them. people who get uptight over how loud a film is are lame, if silence is so important rent it, it would save you money anyways.

Originally posted by SARSdealer

hey we all know the only reason black people go to the movie theater is for the free air condintioning in summer and heat in the winter.

Movies cost money dumbass.

Who the hell bumped this stupid fuckin thread? And Why?

Originally posted by Daze One Million

actually in all my expierience, its the spics and niggers that be makin all the fuckin noise up in the movies, they always gotta bring there whole fuckin family and show up like 20 minutes after the movie started fuckin up everyone trying to watch the movie by having to walk past um, i fuckin hate when them fucks try and talk loud, and be "funny" i straight tell um to shut the fuck up before me and the rest of the crackers who got the good seats beat the fuck out of um, ill kill them

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

black girls

obviously none of you have ever been in a movie theatre with african american teenage girls...the loudest, craziest, horniest, hoodrat bitches in the world

ever been on a bus with black girls?

ever been in a classroom full of loud female niggers?

how about sitting in the movies listening to black girls yelling "AAAAAAHHH HELLLLLLLS NAW LIL WAYNE IS MAAAAAAH MAAAAAN I WAHHHNA LICK HIS NUTZ HAIR YAAAH FEEEEELL MEEEEEHH LATISHA????...OOOO HELL YEAHH GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRLL, DAT NIGGA FIIIIOONE!"

and why do they have names like

shanique

latifa

quanifa

latiqua

shanaynay

shan-i-ahh

lahn-i-ahh

Re: black girls

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

obviously none of you have ever been in a movie theatre with african american teenage girls...the loudest, craziest, horniest, hoodrat bitches in the world

how about sitting in the movies listening to black girls yelling "AAAAAAHHH HELLLLLLLS NAW LIL WAYNE IS MAAAAAAH MAAAAAN I WAHHHNA LICK HIS NUTZ HAIR YAAAH FEEEEELL MEEEEEHH LATISHA????...OOOO HELL YEAHH GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRLL, DAT NIGGA FIIIIOONE!"

shanique

latifa

quanifa

latiqua

shanaynay

shan-i-ahh

lahn-i-ahh

hey...we are talking about WHITE people here..

Originally posted by &Lobotomized

yeah, movie theaters are the best place to talk and generally be loud...especially when you pay 8 fucking dollars to see whatever shitty new movie just came out.

:lol:

8 dollers for a movie? where the hell are you from?

its 13.50 here

Re: black girls

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

shanique

latifa

quanifa

latiqua

shanaynay

shan-i-ahh

lahn-i-ahh

Most of those names have African origins. Some are Africanized English names mixed together. Go figure. And do they really say they want to lick his nut hairs? LOL

And white women are the sluttiest women in the world. They'll suck a dick at the drop of a dime. And painfully ditzy as well. They have less common sense than the bag of popcorn they're crunching in their mouth. I just ran into a ditzy white slut today after work. She was asking me if we were "already off work." Bitch we don't even work for the same people. First time I had ever seen her. What the fuck?

Archived